Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla toolbox issue

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I followed these steps precisely for my 2018 LR Model 3 after I had to replace the radar, but the service radar driving calibration fails every attempt. Is there a secret to getting it to succeed?
Only secret really i found was this:
If this is a new radar and it has been sitting in the car for hours+, you should pull the 12V and penthouse power for 2 minutes to let the radar reset itself (it will send garbage data and not work if left on and uncalibrated for a while)

@Jillmark99

Oh I already downloaded everything, from wiring diagrams to user manuals, but the "Toolbox Training" is nowhere to be found.

Also the simple Toolbox installation PDF did dissapear by now and can only be grabbed by purchasing another hour :

The "Toolbox Training" manual is internal to tesla and used for training employees/bodyshops. I haven't seen it

• Helpful
Reactions: Stephen3
@Jillmark99

Oh I already downloaded everything, from wiring diagrams to user manuals, but the "Toolbox Training" is nowhere to be found.

Also the simple Toolbox installation PDF did dissapear by now and can only be grabbed by purchasing another hour :

I found a few odd docs to download but most were hierarchical html pages. I suppose there is probably an app or tool
To download and save such things?