Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Toolbox V2

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got a hacked Toolbox 2 and a script to unlock the car but it’s only working with MCU1. I was told, to get it working with MCU2(intel), I need the token which I can get with toolbox 3. The subscription for 1 hour is only 38€ but I don’t know how to read the token in T3.

The main reason, why I’m looking into this, is also the right height. I’m guessing a sensor failed.
Maybe someone can help? It’s really hard to find any information on toolbox software.

Yea the ride height can be done with toolbox 3 ..you need to get a measuring tool or make one up and get an exact reading of the current ride height ride by cycling thru levels then set to normal then check all 4 points on a level surface
You can get the normal version of toolbox 2 with tb3 token ..but not the service alpha version ..that needs an engineer token I believe cause I can’t get it working ..on the intel

And one more thing make sure all the doors closed and all the weight is out of the car including the driver is do make a difference

Last edited:
Reactions: Widgeon and Hamen
Yea the ride height can be done with toolbox 3 ..you need to get a measuring tool or make one up and get an exact reading of the current ride height ride by cycling thru levels then set to normal then check all 4 points on a level surface
You can get the normal version of toolbox 2 with tb3 token ..but not the service alpha version ..that needs an engineer token I believe cause I can’t get it working ..on the intel

And one more thing make sure all the doors closed and all the weight is out of the car including the driver is do make a difference
Hi I just got Toolbox 3 and got the Air Suspension Calibration to work kinda. Where do I make the measurements from, the lift points? I understand they are in mm, but each time I calibrate it seems to offset it from the last calibration. I cant seem to reset the calibration/reset ride height on my continental system (2013 P85) that action only seems to be for "Tesla Air" vehicles... any advice would be awesome. I saw you mentioning default values for the ride height but that seemed to be for a Model X: 2016 Model X Air Suspension "fun"

Hi I just got Toolbox 3 and got the Air Suspension Calibration to work kinda. Where do I make the measurements from, the lift points? I understand they are in mm, but each time I calibrate it seems to offset it from the last calibration. I cant seem to reset the calibration/reset ride height on my continental system (2013 P85) that action only seems to be for "Tesla Air" vehicles... any advice would be awesome. I saw you mentioning default values for the ride height but that seemed to be for a Model X: 2016 Model X Air Suspension "fun"
The ride height tool i purchased from tesla itwas only $120 I can give you the link ..I use it on other stuff it’s a really handy tool ..it’s from the from the frame bolt on the front to floor and the rear it’s the bolt thread to to the floor I would post a pic but it’s too rainy right now:)

I also have a P85+ that requires an Air Suspension Calibration. Took it to Tesla who performed a ASC and now My car is riding at the highest setting and not responding to any other settings. I've ordered two front sensors to replace but I fear that I'm going to need toolbox v2/2.1 to calibrate it. Can you assist?
How did you know it’s the sensor? My car is not level and I dont know where is the issue.

I really don't and not sure. Do you have access to toolbox v2/2.1
If your willing to spend 400$ get the cable and the toolbox software yourself directly. I broke my sensor and swapped it out, bought the cable and software later on. About an hour messing around with the calibration distances and measuring, I got the suspension where I wanted. You'll be able to see your current height sensor readings in [mm] along with pressure measurements in [psi] for each corner of the vehicle.

Reactions: Hamen
Interesting enough the new plaid height adjustment puts the spec reading at low ride height level and not normal and it’s the same height on the rear as it is in the front ..the legacy still has it at the normal level with the front being slightly lower than the rear

;)
If your willing to spend 400$ get the cable and the toolbox software yourself directly. I broke my sensor and swapped it out, bought the cable and software later on. About an hour messing around with the calibration distances and measuring, I got the suspension where I wanted. You'll be able to see your current height sensor readings in [mm] along with pressure measurements in [psi] for each corner of the vehicle.

Hi guys I have. 16 model x same issue tas_a218 error. I cleared crash data with t can pro air suspension raised up but eventually gave the code again and suspension is very high. Reading height values after manually lowering back down it shows from -70 -40 mm which before lowering it was in the 25mm 35mm range but was random, seems out of wack but I'm not sure I think it needs calibration. The cid lan port is locked so can't ping the mcu... Can't get it into service mode or anything. Pretty much have to bend over and get toolbox or a hacker to take back access to your own vehicle. Literally can't find anything from Tesla on this code. The car knows what's wrong but for some reason Tesla doesn't want to display it. This why I want to get to service mode but I'm pretty sure it's geo locked still isn't it. I haven't updated software yet because I wanted to see if it would supercharge before I updated. Any ideas guys?

Hello I have a P85+ that requires an Air Suspension Calibration after Ride Height Sensor replacement. I am reading that toolbox v2/2.1 is the only version with air suspension calibration capability. Can anyone point me in the right direction as to where to locate/use this sacred piece of software, I already have the cable etc. I would be very appreciative, thanks!
Same situation as you. How you solved it without pay to tesla to calibrate? Help is welcome

I got a hacked Toolbox 2 and a script to unlock the car but it’s only working with MCU1. I was told, to get it working with MCU2(intel), I need the token which I can get with toolbox 3. The subscription for 1 hour is only 38€ but I don’t know how to read the token in T3.

The main reason, why I’m looking into this, is also the right height. I’m guessing a sensor failed.
Maybe someone can help? It’s really hard to find any information on toolbox software.
Any chance you can let me have a copy? I've got a model S with MCU1 running a fairly old software version, and would like to find out why my ABS is reporting issues.

Sry, I don't know how to get a working copy. If I just do a normal copy, it will prompt a Tesla login screen.
Anyway, it wont work with current software.

I would suggest to set up a European Tesla account. In Europe you can book the toolbox subscription for 1h or 24h. You don't have to pay for the whole month like in the US.