TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Tesla Top Twenty Station on Slacker

Discussion in 'Model X: User Interface' started by gmtom1, Oct 19, 2016.

1. gmtom1

gmtom1 Member

If this is old news, my apologies, but there's a new station on Slacker "Telsa Top Twenty" that is made from the top songs that only Tesla accounts play, according to the intro roll. I guess they built the playlist using all our collective account data. It's not all that different from the regular Slacker top hits station, but there are some differences. I like it. :)

2. travwill

travwill Active Member

Yeah, it isn't bad. Just 20 songs then literally repeats itself. Seems to be a subset of Slacker's "Top Hits" station for the most part.

3. Geoff

Geoff Member

I noticed it as well. I wasn't sure if this was new and I had missed it prior to the last update.

4. LuckyX

LuckyX Stormtrooper X60D, Autopilot, and Hitch

I've been listening to it regularly since v8.0 came out and it gets pretty repetitive.

5. ModelX

ModelX Active Member

I just noticed it today; and enjoyed it-but already repeating the same songs.

6. deonb

deonb Supporting Member

Much like TMC...

• Funny x 5
  7. Softwizard

Softwizard Member

I think we should band together and try to break a song into the Top 20. We could ask to play Rick Astley's "Never Gonna Give You Up" everytime we get in the car. It's okay if you set your volume at 1

• Funny x 4
    • Love x 1