Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Toy Drive , Toronto GTA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
#TTD #Teslatoydrive
@tesla
#torontochallange #gtachallange this is a plea to anyone who has not helped out yet. children in our area that are in need. These toys are staying here in Toronto and gta.
You can get in touch with me directly or check out the website for drop off locations.

I am begging for your help.

http://teslaGTA.com

-qkigXvZ

TTD Tesla Toy Drive 2019 intro
Tesla Toy Xmas Drive
yo

250+100+100+50+60+50+75 $685 donated in cash so far and counting and we are well over 500 toys now!!! Thank you so much to the wonderful sponsors, and to those that have been donating toys and the efforts of everyone involved. This is being done in memory of my daughter Angelina Elizabeth who would be turning 13 on Nov 27th,
The drive is set for Nov 30th and the Salvation Army will distribute the toys directly to children in need.
The toys are actually given specifically to a certain child, and by that what I mean is, if a toy is based for a 6yo girl it will be given to a 6yo girl.
We are still in need for teen toys, girls make up etc.
Again thank you everyone

This is it. This Saturday is the big day

we have now collected over $1600!!!! And used those funds to buy toys. we have well over 500!! Yes that number is correct, Toy’s as of today.

The box in red is sitting next to a 19” wheel to give you perspective and is the size of a pallet.

The blue one is next to a table to give height perspective.

2 more boxes and a corner of my house if loaded with toys. this is no joke.

I cannot thank you all enough.

AF89A295-EB29-440F-909D-035143BC748D.jpeg B9B81341-BF8E-4A26-98CF-539E2AA48B9A.jpeg

Hi everyone. Sorry for the late reply. I am amazed at the Tesla Community, just an amazing bunch of people from all over.
We were able to drop off over 800 toys, which included books, makeup, gift cards , clothing , and more!!
Over $1600 in cash was donated and I converted that all to toys. the drive was so much fun and we had a total of 14 cars , 1 S 1 X and the rest 3s. The X was maxed out. We filled up 5 Gaylord boxes.

Video to come shortly and warning it will be long but the journey was super fun.

again thank you for supporting the first annual Tesla Toy Drive in memory of Angelina Elizabeth Bianco..