Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Trade-up

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Everyone,

After much thought, I have decided to stop my trade-up quest. I've been so busy with my full time job and life in general that I can't spend the time that I want to spend finding potential swappers. We actually welcomed our 3rd addition to the family last week - a baby boy named Charlie. :)

It's been a heck of ride and I've learnt so much from doing this. And it was also awesome to connect with so many awesome Tesla owners such as yourselves that have also supported me throughout. Thank you so much for not deleting my threads and keeping the trade-up dream alive.

The real disappointing news about the whole thing is that I'm actually ending up with nothing. The owner of Pedego didn't like that I took this long to make a decision. He has taken the e-bike off the table and is now only offering me 50% off any of his bikes with no tax and free shipping, delivered anywhere in the continental U.S. except California.

I have till the 26th of July to take advantage of this so I thought... since you guys have been so cool with this. Would anyone like to take advantage of the offer? I can't currently justify buying an e-bike as I have so many other financial responsibilities.

Please PM me if you're interested. :)

Thanks.

Martin

Reactions: SmartElectric