Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Trade-up

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Last edited by a moderator:
Since you started this quest the price of the Roadster has dropped 20 to $40K. That has to help your up finish line.

Ya for sure - see one one Tesla Pre-Owned page for 67k$... not bad! :)

- - - Updated - - -

Very happy for you, teslatradeup. I was a bit concerned (on your behalf) that you'd have trouble finding an offer like this one.

Thanks Brian! I was getting concerned as well... it turns out that I should have learnt from back when I had the Shopify package that services are extremely hard to trade... It took me quite a while to move the Shopify account. HootSuite is an awesome service however, I had ZERO interest for it. It was also hard that I couldn't trade the package with an existing paid HootSuite user. Plus I didn't have any good connections to big companies that would require such a service.

Anyways - I'm glad I'm back on track. It will be hard to let the bike go since I've always wanted an electric bike... But I'm keeping my eye on the prize! :) Now I have to find someone that wants an e-bike!

Hi Everyone,

So yes - I know... My quest has been quite slow, well... pretty much stalled since my last trade. People that have been telling me that it will be harder to work on my quest with two kids have been right for sure. Obviously they are completely worth it! But the combination of the family life and extremely busy full time job has taken a toll on my available time for this project. :)

In any event, I just wanted to let you all know that the Pedego E-Bike is still available and I talked to the CEO of Pedego - they are whiling to take the cash difference if the next trade participant wants an even cooler bike like the Pedego Trail Tracker! (my personal favorite) :)

Here's a pic:

20130306-IMG_2682.jpg

In terms of what I would like in exchange for the e-bike. I'd like some unusual items that revolve around tech and EVs or once in a lifetime experiences (celebrity encounters, dinner with Elon??, visit Jay Leno's garage etc...)

As I mentioned before, I'm also trying to align a trade with a start-up electric motorbike company so I'd be looking for something that would really help them get their start-up up and running like:

- marketing
- advertising
- unusual product placement - like using the motorcycles in an action movie. :)
- etc...

Anyways - hopefully I'm not annoying everyone on here! Last thing I want to do is get kicked off! hehehe

Thanks everyone for your support.

But yes - I did get an EV for my daily driver. Finally free from gas - not the car of my dreams but I'm very excited for it! :)

Congrats! One step closer to your dreams I hope. Btw, you're really "finally free" from gas until you go fully SOLAR/WIND/HYDRO power so call your power company - see if you can opt for clean energy, make noise if they don't have it, and while you're at it, install solar panels on your property if you've got the space!