Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla "traffic" since the Q1 financials were released

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

cinergi

Sep 17, 2010
MA
My YouTube channel (which was getting about 600 views a day) increased to 900 a day (and has remained there) since 5/9 ...
Anyone else have similar sites/stats? Seems to have raised awareness as I've not touched my channel in any way for a while now ...

Not so much. I average about 250 views a day on my blog and it spikes when I post a lot on teslamotors.com, here, and on other sites (mostly investment). On May 8 I had nearly 1,000 views after commenting on some Forbes post and being 'called out'. Moderators might chime in, but the numbers for the 'Investments' thread seem several times higher than a week ago.

Not so much. I average about 250 views a day on my blog and it spikes when I post a lot on teslamotors.com, here, and on other sites (mostly investment). On May 8 I had nearly 1,000 views after commenting on some Forbes post and being 'called out'. Moderators might chime in, but the numbers for the 'Investments' thread seem several times higher than a week ago.

Yeah, but that's just more TMC readers being interested in the fascinating stock saga, not higher general public interest in Tesla. It would be interesting to know if foot traffic has increased in the stores.

Alexa stats seem to confirm +50% since earnings release:

alexa_tesla.jpg

http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/teslamotors.com#

Attachments

• alexa_tesla.jpg
    alexa_tesla.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 590
Interestingly my father, who doesn't know I've bought a Model S, just sent me an email last night with links to a couple of Tesla vids and an article about the stock. It was forwarded to him by a friend.

Awareness about the car and the company is definitely on the rise...

It would ruin the Father's Day gift surprise.

And....now he's really in trouble. ;)

Utto...I better hope he hasn't decided to read the forum! :eek:

Actually, he's coming out from the West coast in a couple of weeks for my daughter's graduation... I figured it would be a fun surprise Should be all the more so now that he's interested in them :wink:

My YouTube channel (which was getting about 600 views a day) increased to 900 a day (and has remained there) since 5/9 ...
Anyone else have similar sites/stats? Seems to have raised awareness as I've not touched my channel in any way for a while now ...

I just noted in another thread how the number of people at Seeking Alpha who are being notified about TSLA news has shot up, both in the past year, and even in the past month. Its well over 12k right now and was only like 9k last month from what I recall.

- - - Updated - - -

Stealing this from another thread, but thought it was appropriate here. Look at Google's stats for searches for "tesla Model S" over time.

Google Trends

Wow. Lookit Norway. Amazing.