Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Trips Portland, OR

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As I posted last week, the wife and I went to Portland from Vegas (where we live) this past weekend to sign our docs and finalize our vehicle. I heard about TeslaTrips.com from member Tander here on TMC forums.

I spoke to Chase, the proprietor of TeslaTrips.com, and from the gate he was as professional as could be, he picked us up near the airport stowed our bags, took us to the Tesla store in Washington Square, waited for us to finish, drove us to dinner at the Thirsty Lion, then took us to our hotel downtown, waited outside while we checked in and stowed our luggage, and then drove us to Salt & Straw, a local ice cream phenomenon in downtown Portland.

All of this was done as efficiently as possible, with the utmost courteousness, professionalism, and candor. It was like we had a friend pick us up, the conversation was effortless, he was attentive but not intrusive, the TeslaTrips experience heightened the entire ordeal that we were in town for.

From what I understand, they do wine tours, car service, and more with their Teslas, the one we were in was a Multi-coad red P85+ with all the goodies. I urge anyone who is ever in Portland to use TeslaTrips.com, it was the single best car service I've ever experienced. This is what is great about sharing an automotive experience in a forum with other like-minded people. I'm not a verbose, or long-winded person, if I rate something I usually just indicate it with stars, but this experience was so above and beyond, that I felt I needed to write about it to the fellow members.

I won't state pricing, I'll leave that to Chase, but I will say we got more than a sweetheart deal :wink:.

Thanks Chase!