Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sure but most of the time it recognized the car prior to it coming to a full stop right? In other words the other car was moving and then stopped? Obviously there are times when autopilot does not recognize stopped vehicles. That is indisputable. How often that is an issue is something I cannot say.

No. Like I said, I’m travelling 100km/h and coming up on a car stopped at at light. My Model 3 recognizes the stopped car every time. I think the issue with stationary vehicles may only be when they are not completely in the lane (ex: jutting in from the breakdown lane)

• Helpful
  • Informative
Reactions: madodel and Lessmog
Or the pre buying for Monday.

Sigh.... Guess we'll have to settle for a measly +50 this week. Weird how with all the doom and gloom end of week, if you zoom out your time frame just a little, it's still insanely good.

Who said anything about doom and gloom? Just stating the predictable.

Here’s a monthly chart, using you skill and judgment, mark an X where you think the Fridays are...

upload_2020-1-24_21-34-34.png

Attachments

• upload_2020-1-24_21-34-34.jpeg
    upload_2020-1-24_21-34-34.jpeg
    145.8 KB · Views: 34
Didn't mean you per say, just the markets and downward SP pressure. Yeah that's a funny chart. Pattern might break next week :cool:

To be fair, it got over-ruled a few times over the last 7 months, but it's still a good rule of thumb that Friday it will dip, 95% certainty.

Now to use this to actually trade to my advantage, rather than just talking about it :confused:

• Funny
Reactions: capster
The insurance industry is grounded in actuarial science. The autopilot information streamed from Tesla vehicles will build into a tsunami of safety data. This data and evidence will be accepted by insurance companies without emotion and without bias. They will embrace premium paying customers that present little or no risk with open arms.

Safety and dollars will drive legislation. Names will not matter.

I feel pretty good about this. I was worried.
1) Rename Autopilot - how about Otto Pilot?
2) More steering wheel sensors: OK.

Regarding the sensors, there is the already available internal camera.

Maybe it could be activated if the driver appears to be using a cheat device/technique - and while it may be a misallocation of resources at this stage, HW3 could be trained to detect an inattentive driver.

Tesla could eventually reach a trillion-dollar valuation, think tank says

Of those 10 million, how many will buy solar + battery for their homes?

How many new networks of distributed energy homes will be created? How much reoccurring revenue share will Tesla receive in grid services from those networks? P2P transactions? Receiving credits for home stored energy for supercharger access, vehicle purchases, performance upgrades, FSD upgrades, Tesla robotaxi services, any and all Tesla products and services?? How about Tesla’s own blockchain as the store of this value and exchange on this multimillion person connected networked market places of energy? An energy backed currency, who would have thought?

Revenue from sales solar+battery sales but a fraction of the energy services revenue on a global scale.

People are sleeping on Elon’s prediction of massive scale of Tesla Energy as global utility/energy company.

It is of my opinion this is the biggest business battleground of the future that is already being fought now behind the scenes.

Established energy players love electric cars, but hate rooftop solar+batteries that they can’t rate base.

The emerging function of human prosperity and happiness will include individual control over energy production and consumption through rooftop solar+energy storage, and electric transport, not the scaling of centralized legacy utility.

Tesla is best developed, organized and positioned to achieve this function’s outcomes. That means massive growth ahead for the foreseeable future as the entire transport and energy industries transition over. Tesla is a generational play, a big, big long term implication investment. It also is a idea catalyst for other successful investments in other companies that will play in this future.
upload_2020-1-24_12-51-58.png
upload_2020-1-24_12-51-58.jpeg

This stock price is bullish AF to me.

Methinks that $560 is what MM's have decided causes them the least financial loss for today, expect a close $559.75ish - if it closes over $560 though I will smile wryly to myself.

All that being said, on a bit of a rip right now :eek: did they lose it at the end there...??? Macro going up too...???

EDIT: Damn, we almost got $565 there. But OK, I agree, that end was BAF and bodes very well for Monday opening, barring FUD and macro!

It seem 560 is the line in the sand.

edit: or maybe noto_O
Lol, there's gonna be tooth'n'nail drag'ur'mama'inna'streets resistance at $555, and for the next 6 months. :p

Above all else, Shortz are now driven by their emotions and need to strike out. To bad this is the top-of-the-Eighth, and Elon is pitching a no-hitter... :D

Cheers!

Methinks that $560 is what MM's have decided causes them the least financial loss for today, expect a close $559.75ish - if it closes over $560 though I will smile wryly to myself.

All that being said, on a bit of a rip right now :eek: did they lose it at the end there...??? Macro going up too...???

they are keeping it at this price. Million bucks it jumps up on Monday. I’m convincing everyone around me to buy the stock. I think people are finally waking up to what is going on.