Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
trp.PNG

Berkshire just released their 13-F filings....exited their entire position of OXY petroleum. The oracle knows oil is quickly becoming insignificant.

I disagreed because he's still big into fossil fuels - just recently buying Dominion Energy for $10 Billion, for instance. Yeah, that's a natural gas transmission company, but it's still fossil fuels.

$1650.71

1. We closed really close to $1650. Obvious manipulation is obvious.
2. We closed slightly above $1650. I am pleasantly and inconsolably aroused.
3. We closed below $1700. Sorry, no ballet dancing in short shorts for y'all today.
4. Had we closed above $1700, (2) + (3) in combination would have been a bit embarrassing. I'm glad fate showed mercy upon you all, sparing your eyes so you didn't have to witness THAT show.
Sometimes you just have to take one for the team....would we be sitting around watching and giggling like middle school boys/girls? we will never know :)

Perhaps he has got a hunch about who will be booted from the S&P 500 to make room for TSLA?
I respect Buffett in many ways, but a man with his means should be refusing to own ANY investments in fossil fuels. In 100 years people will look back at those who profited from fossil fuels the same way we look at those who profited from slavery. (not claiming they are equal by any stretch) I'll probably get some disagrees, but it's Friday after market close and I have a few locally made Belgian style beers in me so whatever. I have young kids, and presumably will have grandkids one day. I would prefer they inherit a planet rich in animal life and with a minimum of climate change induced strife.
Well, at least he knows it has to be a quantum leap for true FSD.

Lessee what we get.
Even the most intelligent of us have difficulty conceptualizing exponential growth.

Last edited: