Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

I’d be more inclined to pay attention to what UBS says if they started their analysis with, “Okay, we’ve been wrong about every single thing re: TSLA in the past. Like, sorry for that. BUT, here’s what we are thinking now and why it’s different this time....’

I’d be more inclined to pay attention to what UBS says if they started their analysis with, “Okay, we’ve been wrong about every single thing re: TSLA in the past. Like, sorry for that. BUT, here’s what we are thinking now and why it’s different this time....’

They also lowered the price target by a whopping $10. :rolleyes: Very clearly just wanting to issue a downgrade for downgrade’s sake to drive the SP down.

And, of course, this is the same UBS that seems to have sued Munro to silence his positive report on the Model 3 right before finally finding someone to give a negative one. To hell with them.

Not much use when the battery is dead :p

DE5C0712-AE37-41A5-97AC-7EA891F2AAC3.gif

Attachments

• 24AE994D-4ACC-4CDD-9C92-9876ED8DD41A.gif
    24AE994D-4ACC-4CDD-9C92-9876ED8DD41A.gif
    415.5 KB · Views: 35
Germanys largest state by population, Nordrhine Westfalia approved today an additional BEV incentive of €4k private and €8k for commercial vehicles. Combining this with the federal incentive makes it a €8k or €12k lower purchase price. Awesome !

Förderung für Unternehmen | ElektroMobilität NRW.

This is massive. This will likely translate to good sales numbers since It's one of the wealthiest states in Germany by GDP per capita. Thanks for sharing.

Last edited:
Germanys largest state by population, Nordrhine Westfalia approved today an additional BEV incentive of €4k private and €8k for commercial vehicles. Combining this with the federal incentive makes it a €8k or €12k lower purchase price. Awesome !

Förderung für Unternehmen | ElektroMobilität NRW

P.S. I am jealous....

Damn.....hope Hessen follows suit!

They’re also providing up to 50% subsidy for both public and private charging infrastructure.

And 0% loans.....

P.S. I am jealous....

I just have seen its for companies only but as in German many people get company cars it will be a great help to get the 3 in the hands of many....

They are speculating HW3 might already be in cars shipping to Europe, based on a code change on the web site. Even though same changes did happen shortly before HW2 was revealed, this doesn’t mean for sure HW3 is being installed on customer cars already.( Employees FSD beta cars should have been running HW3 for a while now.)

If it turns out to be true, it would be a big positive surprise, but I won’t hold breath on it, given Elon time in the play.

Regarding secondary radar, it’s still old FUD, they are referring to the same leaked wiring diagram, which probably means new HW3 has 2 radar CAN buses for wiring redundancy, not necessarily for 2 different radars.

I still hold my position of categorize any hint that “FSD is not a plug-and-play computer swap” as FUD, wish this would be asked in the ER, and Elon clarifies it.

The first European reservtion holders who have been able to test drive in the last few days have also reported that AP was disabled for them (not true for S/X test drives-these are most likely not brand new cars like the 3s which must be the very first EU models). Points somewhat in the same direction...

P.S. I am jealous....

Wow, that's a *lot* of potential extra sales. 17,9 million people, $692B GDP. If it were a country it would be the 12th most populous in Europe (bigger than the Netherlands, or Denmark and Sweden combined), and its GDP would be 21st in the world (more than Taiwan).