Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
90% chance Model Y initial production starts in Fremint.

Reasons:

1. Previous talk of Fremont being production R&D center, exporting elsewhere later.

2. More experienced production talent in Bay Area than Reno.Growth pains in Reno. Housing issues and difficulty finding talent doesn't seem ideal to begin production of Tesla's highest volume product.

3. Warehouse and reshuffling of Fremont space to allow more production capacity.

Book it

100% Model Y production starts in G2.

Only reason: makes logical sense

• Disagree
Reactions: MP3Mike
That may be so, but my XP100D sounds like a bag of Lego on bumpy roads...

But you can get where you’re going as fast or as slow as you want, right?

In truth, my 3 is quiet and comfortable to drive. Average of 225 over 25k+ miles. And I do sometimes drive like I stole it just because it’s that’s much fun to drive and my middle name is Baby.

We are Sparta!
I am certain that today will not be the last time TSLA sees prices below $300. TSLA will cross the $300 line on many more days and many many times for many years. TSLA will always come back to Earth which is, apparently, $300. I am just as certain of this as I was when, on the day of the Q3 report, I stated we would never cross below $300 again. And I hope that I am just as wrong this time as I was last time.

77C70E5C-6975-41B0-AB04-A9A04054573C.png
Wtf. How’s this even possible.

But you can get where you’re going as fast or as slow as you want, right?

In truth, my 3 is quiet and comfortable to drive. Average of 225 over 25k+ miles. And I do sometimes drive like I stole it just because it’s that’s much fun to drive and my middle name is Baby.

Yes, of course, and I love it! Just need Tesla to solve the creaks,rattles and groans. Serves me right for buying an inventory and not getting a new one - but the discount was, substantial, made the difference between getting a Performance, or standard.

But nevertheless, I still imagine the e-Tron is a very comfy car, they have more of a mind on "luxury", Tesla is a bit more biased to "sporty" IMO.

And my MX seats 7, carries tons of luggage and destroys every other car at the red light*

*with the exception of a SP100D, but I never had one pull-up beside me.

Is it really that bad? I'm pondering on buying a used model S this Spring instead of a Model 3 due to the larger hatchback opening in the Model S vs the trunk opening in the Model 3, I'm worried about getting my bass cab into it.
We have an S, X and 3. The S is my favorite car. So smooth and solid. The 3 is like a fun go kart, and feels more like a kids toy. The X is my least favorite, because it is louder, less composed on the road, and has more rattles. Definitely get the S.