Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Incredible.

"I was in a Tesla this weekend, and they hit the Fart button (you're allowed to use that word on TV), and the gull wings, and I'M NOW A BULL ON TESLA!"

No one on CNBC has anything left to say about Tesla at this point, probably because they've talked about it non-stop for 7 years now. This is literally 3 guys just shooting the sh*t on national TV. First in business worldwide, y'all!

This is not right
Neil deGrasse Tyson on Twitter

You'll be pulling the load uphill, not just the Ford. Why is he suggesting this?
Yeah, Tyson isn't really thinking clearly on this, which is somewhat shocking. He suggests loading both up. Well, if they are both fully UNloaded then it would be nearly the same test as fully loading them.
To get a purely objective test you would want to not do a tug of war, but rather have each truck pull the exact same thing (say a trailer), at varying weights (keep loading it) until one of the trucks fail. Then you have a winner

I would think you should stay asleep. Cramer only starts hyping stocks he knows will crash soon. It's a meme with him, which is why I'm actually really unhappy and uncomfortable that he's suddenly hyping $TSLA out of nowhere like this.

Crashing "soon" makes no sense.

He doesn't know that. He has to watch so many companies and can't be hyper focused on TSLA like we are.

The trend is your friend - until it's not your friend.

He can be the doomer of 199 other companies but not TSLA.

He's talked enough *sugar*, so he owes some positivity vibes.

Can't argue with wife. If Mrs. Cramer wants a Model X - she gets a Model X.

Looks like there's gonna be a rematch of f150 vs CT.

Screenshot_20191126-011611_Twitter.jpg

wtf. am i in the wrong thread? or am i dead? Was he hacked? where is the punchline?

i've watched too many of his Tesla related videos over the last year and half to believe anything.

I refreshed this page like 5 times to see if this was some sort of hallucination. i'm only only somewhat kidding.

not that i should care about the opinions of what is essentially a reality tv entertainment show host, but this is definitely a headscratcher.

Better to admit defeat now than to look like a fool in 35 days. He’s also able to transfer his bullishness onto his wife’s recommendation to buy the Model X, the guy really has no balls, can’t even admit he’s wrong.

Has anyone done a review on Accipeter Capital’s *multiple* false claims and predictions on Tesla and Elon over the past few years?

The social media operation they have put up behind its short position is impressive seemingly uniting interests among other Tesla short players.

The documented wrong statements on CNBC alone should be put together as a greatest hit list video of dubious credibility vs the reality of Tesla success.

It also would be a great viral marketing tool for Tesla as it only helps to validate Tesla success in the face of well heeled short interest attacks seemingly given extra time and credence on increasingly irrelevant (on consumer influence) legacy media.
This is one of the most relevant, potentially effective and -just maybe- stock price improving posts I've seen in a long time, and belongs on a sticky forum post somewhere. It could improve Tesla demand, and if properly done provide an easy reference to counter much of the FUD and help change minds... though maybe people are more savvy about recognizing political and other FUD these days, it still might serve to help many learn to discern fact from FUD in other aspects of life as well. It might even garner attention as an example of good FUD- countering technique.

Yet it garners the appreciation of only 5 ratings, while the endless succession of pointless childish batmobile-Tesla-truck renders earn much praise and attention... As do our endless troll-feeding responses every time an eager new first-post pimply-faced FUD spewing troll pops their mole-face up from the nether world. Surely there are more investors here with the means and large enough stake in TSLA with the the resources to create such an opposing world-class social media campaign.

-Edited and expanded several times because I think slow.

Last edited:
This is one of the best posts I've seen in a long time. It would make a HUGE difference, and if properly done wold make a very easy way to counter much of the FUD.
Has anyone done a review on Accipeter Capital’s *multiple* false claims and predictions on Tesla and Elon over the past few years?

The social media operation they have put up behind its short position is impressive seemingly uniting interests among other Tesla short players.

The documented wrong statements on CNBC alone should be put together as a greatest hit list video of dubious credibility vs the reality of Tesla success.

It also would be a great viral marketing tool for Tesla as it only helps to validate Tesla success in the face of well heeled short interest attacks seemingly given extra time and credence on increasingly irrelevant (on consumer influence) legacy media.

Is anyone else noticing that there seems to be a connection with all things that end in 'NBC' that isn't necessarily favorable to the long term sustainability to the planet? CNBC, NBC, and MSNBC have really come under fire this past week for their coverage of Tesla and for their lack of coverage of anyone promoting a path towards increasing renewable/sustainable energy instead of the Old Paradigm? This thread has really exploded in the past few days:

News about #boycottmsnbc on Twitter

I'm not gonna lie I was annoyed by the lack of bounce today. I expected more. It will definitely come, but I was a little irked. My attitude on TSLA action changes when I hold options, which I currently do.

You probably shouldn't do options if it changes your attitude that easily and causes you to be irked. Live life, love, enjoy. Money is only money and it's not worth getting upset over.

This isn't the place to debate the skill, knowledge or worth of an astrophysicist but suffice to say, NDT understands much more about the universe you and I live in than both of us put together. Whether you like him or not is immaterial to this thread.;)