Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My 0.02, but I wonder if we have entered a new dynamic in regards to TSLA share price. The people that were previously vested to suppress the stock no longer (mostly) have that desire. They report to overlords that want the S&P to go up and enrich their clients. And much as they hate it, TSLA is now part of that enrichment.

Sure, there are still the shorts . . . but they are looking more and more isolated every day.
I wish it to be true, but I’m not sure I believe it.

At some point I start to get worried that too high and too fast will inevitably result in a huge and painful correction.

That said, the best defense against a 50% drop is a 1,000% gain....so whatever happens, happens I guess.
I call that couch destorying (in search of loose change) buying opportunity.

Real-Time Stock Indices Futures

Futures.20201-01-07.12-31.png

Last edited:
Yes, here is the note in it's entirety. The note was positive by their standards (as a bear). But as I was trying to point out, they were not the firm that downgraded and reduced their price target. They reiterated both the rating and target.

View attachment 624950

:rolleyes: Always fun to see what motivates the analysts.You can find this in their latest 13F

rbc1.JPG

rbc.JPG

Last edited:
Just to recap, Morgan Stanley has now had price targets from $10 to $4050.....and some time next week, they’ll probably be wrong again.

This must feel very strange to be perpetually wrong, even when trying to cover all possible bases.

"Will the stock go up or down?"

Adam Jonas: "Yes! Also flying robots and selv driving Uber matrix".

After reading Gary Black tweet, I was expecting a 20-30% correction after S&P500 inclusion and then a more steady gradual increase.

Conclusion: Gary Black is not always right

I agree, still follow him, very sensible dude.
I am a fan of not having gurus, be your own guru. If you are not worthy of being your own guru, get worthy!