Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
screen-shot-2021-01-07-at-8-44-48-am-png.625284

Finally I have Proof Hiro believes me....
Remember my philosophy symbolized in my Profile Photo?
We are all ants!!!!!

Amazing someone put that list together without including ExxonMobil and Saudi Aramco. I guess you could argue that the sun and wind are replacing those two organizations, but you can't leverage it without the tech and services.

from cnn article:
Elon Musk is close to overtaking Jeff Bezos as the world's richest person - CNN
"It's not just Bezos who Musk is close to catching. ExxonMobil, the United States' most valuable oil company, has a market value of $188.6 billion. So Musk, who is the leading advocate of switching drivers around the world from gas and diesel to electric vehicles, is close to being worth as much as one of America's largest oil companies."

Been using it for years on Android. highly recommend it in place of WhatsApp. Got my whole family, many friends and colleagues to use it daily. I failed to get my biggest Whatsapp groups to switch (yet) due to inertia and the impossibility to transfer history between apps and a few laggards who wait for the majority to plead them to leave.

It's great on Android because it can become the SMS default app, and the app will automatically send messages through Signal if the other parties are using Signal. For now, iOS prevents this (walled garden, again) but I expect Apple to be forced to let other apps to manage text messages at some points (cf. Microsoft's monopoly with Internet Explorer).

There are some debates about the centralized nature of Signal (vs alternatives like Matrix): cf The Ecosystem Is Moving [video] | Hacker News

Tech-focused discussions on switching from WA to Signal: Poll: Switching from WhatsApp | Hacker News

If this thing goes to $900 before the end of the month, I’m going to have to apologize to Mom. Being off by 30 days certainly doesn’t warrant the stern talking to she got.
Well, we should have guessed that even the S&P inclusion effect on TSLA is on Elon Musk time. Always deliver slightly later than predicted - but when they do deliver- it exceeds all expectations :D:D:D