Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
FYI: Say.com has opened the questions for the Q4 call: Say

Boy the questions are as sad as ever. And people can't take the time to see that their question was already asked, multiple times, so voting gets fragmented. Say is going to have to do more moderation if they are going to be taken seriously. (IMO)
Has anyone figured out if Tesla solar roof will be working with new home construction to offer solar roof at the time of construction: with lennar, toll brothers, new home company, kb, etc.?

Has anyone figured out if Tesla solar roof will be working with new home construction to offer solar roof at the time of construction: with lennar, toll brothers, new home company, kb, etc.?

I am working on a new house right now and have looped Tesla Solar into it, so they are definitely doing this.

I do not know if they are dealing with these large home builders you mention.

Porsche Pits Taycan Turbo Against 911 GT3 RS & 911 GT3 Cup: Track & Drag

Porsche puts some of it's fastest ICE sports cars against it's EV Taycan turbo.

Though it may look like a Porsche video on it's surface - it does a remarkable job of opening the eyes of some die hard sports car guys.

Once they start considering a fast EV, it becomes difficult to not at least look at Tesla when making a decision.

chanos closed his short position and bought puts (still short, but with limited downside).
This reminds me of Wilson Kipketer...who is that you ask....well he was the bronze medalist in the 800 M at the 2004 Olympics.

In other words who cares....once a decade money man Chanos should be forgotten to history.

I'm waiting for President Biden to re-sign the USA back into the Paris Climate Accord to begin my own personal rapture today.

Biden’s First Climate Actions Include Rejoining Paris Agreement

Biden will sit in the Oval Office later today and sign a sweeping executive order to rejoin the Paris Agreement

The administration will also rescind the permit for the controversial Keystone XL pipeline, McCarthy said. The line transports crude from the western Canadian province of Alberta to refineries in Illinois and Texas and to other oil facilities in Oklahoma.

Mr. Market be like
a2712ae2e82c547d170ef1943f25889d.jpg

I am working on a new house right now and have looped Tesla Solar into it, so they are definitely doing this.

I do not know if they are dealing with these large home builders you mention.

Your building a new home with its own solar roof in in NYC?
Dang , you must be loaded( but as your a TMC member since 2012, I should not be surprised.)

This reminds me of Wilson Kipketer...who is that you ask....well he was the bronze medalist in the 800 M at the 2004 Olympics.

In other words who cares....once a decade money man Chanos should be forgotten to history.

Isnt this just a less bearish position... so he’s still bearish... but not as much as yesterday. Does that make him a weak bear?

Also the 800m world record holder, in other words, the absolute best in his profession at one time. Much more than our friend Mr. Chanos can say.

Now, if I have this right, after being bored near to death as half the average volume underwhelms us while we await the 4Q Earnings Call we can rest assured the following will happen:

1. An amazingly astounding report on Q4 earnings, modest projections are announced for the coming year that are beyond most analysts ability to understand, and anyone who has been paying attention will recognize what this means for Tesla.
  2. Only, those people who report in the finance media won't be among the group labeled "those paying attention" and FUD will be released to celebrate this truly unique growth company's achievements and future projections by down playing them and twisting the facts to suit a narrative of their own.
  3. This, naturally, will result in a drop in the SP.
  4. Some days, or weeks, later once the spring has wound up and the people actually purchasing stocks have finally got a sliver of understanding of this latest report on Tesla, the SP will begin another of those repeated marches upward. Well after any of us could have imagined.
Just wanted to make certain I'm on the same page with the group think here. :rolleyes:

Nope I was lying in bed waiting for my real business part of my nap to kick in (it is that slow a day in Tesla world), and I was thinking...
All the action around the $900 price for this Friday? ( the Maximum-pain.com site is down right now so that's as close as I can get to the exact amount), and with the price being relatively tied to the $850 area. And with "artificial" (in my eyes) amount of stock volume traded today... and with Earnings report less than a week away....and it should be a very strong report....
Well none of it makes sense unless Something entertaining happens in the next 2 trading days.
Any of you got a vision?

This is a day that will be long remembered. It has seen the end of Thanos, and soon it will see the end of the Rebellion.

Jim Chanos is no longer short Tesla, but he's still betting against the stock

Looks like even with all of the Infinity Stones, he couldn't defeat Tony Stark. Dread it, run from it, destiny arrives all the same for short sellers.

Next on the list is Dr. Michael Burry. Time for The Big Long.

Last edited: