Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You're mostly correct. My recent drone flyover video documented some S' being loaded on the trucks.

Aren't those most likely vehicles held back for reworking due to fit and finish issues off the line? Or perhaps options choices that were awaiting supply before they could be completed and shipped.
Anybody who knows what is going on isn't talking. We just have to wait, I refuse to jump at rumors like a Pavlov's dog.

Reactions: dhrivnak
While this is an excellent presentation, there is some chance Tesla Battery Day accelerates the price drop curve for batteries, and allows them to reach a lower price by 2030.

In turn, lower priced batteries change the U-curve.

The U-curve was forecast by Tony Seba. He is well aware of the battery cost decline curve.

Translation: The U-curve already includes the effect of cheaper batteries in the future.

Good morning folks! Enjoy my latest drone flyover of the Fremont Factory where you can see the Gigapress operation in detail as I managed to capture a full cycle of it.

Well done! Love the Gigapress operation.

So what does the hive mind think this is?

Screen Shot 2021-01-22 at 10.49.09 AM.png

For all the people who say Tesla is not manipulated:

Switch to your 5-day view and take a look at when the MMD reaches its trough each day. (Because we're zoomed out, these times are accurate to within about 15 minutes):

Tuesday, trough around 10:45 AM:
upload_2021-1-22_10-59-10.png

Wednesday, trough around 10:45 AM:
upload_2021-1-22_11-0-55.png

Thursday, trough around 10:30 AM:
upload_2021-1-22_11-1-22.png

Today, trough around...you guessed it, 10:30 AM:
upload_2021-1-22_11-1-40.png

Given that 4 days in a row the MMD ended at around 10:45 +- 15 minutes, that ain't a coincidence folks. That is manipulation plain and simple.

Good morning folks! Enjoy my latest drone flyover of the Fremont Factory where you can see the Gigapress operation in detail as I managed to capture a full cycle of it.

So 2 presses. Do we know what parts they are making? Model Y rear and ? Is an individual press easily press multiple parts? Or does it take time consuming process to reconfigure to go from Y to 3?

Well done! Love the Gigapress operation.

So what does the hive mind think this is?

View attachment 629670

I'm thinking those look like rear sub-frames of a new Model S/X? They look too big to be 3 or Y.

For all the people who say Tesla is not manipulated:

Switch to your 5-day view and take a look at when the MMD reaches its trough each day. (Because we're zoomed out, these times are accurate to within about 15 minutes):

Tuesday, trough around 10:45 AM:
View attachment 629672

Wednesday, trough around 10:45 AM:
View attachment 629673

Thursday, trough around 10:30 AM:
View attachment 629674

Today, trough around...you guessed it, 10:30 AM:
View attachment 629675

Given that 4 days in a row the MMD ended at around 10:45 +- 15 minutes, that ain't a coincidence folks. That is manipulation plain and simple.
Took another 146 off the table today
C.D. Came due and could not resist
Go TSLA

It’s like they left the hatch open waiting for a drone to film it. Did you need new underwear when you saw you were getting that?! 10min till your footage in a tesmanian article.