Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I like it. It's futuristic and edgy, I think it'll click with lots of buyers

Top part of steering wheels are always in the way of the dials / screen in front. This seems the obvious solution - I guess takes getting used to. ("Best part is no part" or at least half a part!)

Capture.PNG

Biden just announced he will replace all federal vehicles with zero emission union built electric vehicles made in America. (Paraphrased). So much for Tesla.

ABC - 2 hours ago: Fiat Chrysler agrees to plead guilty, pay $30M in UAW probe

Excerpt:

Company representatives gave more than $3.5 million in cash and other things of value to senior officials at the United Auto Workers, federal prosecutors in Detroit said as they charged FCA with conspiracy from 2009 to 2016.

Report says pack and modules have been fully redesigned.

Would they redesign battery pack and just stick with 16850? Or go to 2170?

Would they redesign pack now and then have a different architecture for Plaid+ only? That seems, not efficient...

I know....I don't get the wording either. Seems very inefficient to update the production lines now with a half measure and then have to update them again in Q3 or Q4.

Rooting for 900 this year. If Berlin and Austin can deliver 100k cars between them, and Shanghai can ramp up its capacity from the current 450, we have a shot at.. gasps.. 1 Million units!!
I read your note and immediately thought "900 this year? How about this week?"