Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Super bullish. If it dips that's just the usual shenanigans.

I will however be selling half my holdings in the next couple days to buy a really nice house with 3 garages plus a 1300 sqft workshop with 14 ft ceilings. Banks won't finance me because I only just became rich in 2020 so I gotta go all cash.

You'll catch me crying about it in various fully paid off Teslas.
Dude, get a line of credit with your shares as collateral. Finance yourself. Pay back later, after stonk doubles.

Meanwhile stock price goes down while they explain batteries. They really don't get it.

The total volume in that decline from 850-820 over the last half hour has been on <200K shares. Let’s see what things look like at the open, when there’s been some time to digest this and the real money is in play.

It’s actually hard to believe how good the news is in almost every subject (still no Roadster, I guess).

"Tesla doesn't believe in walled gardens... <other companies> using our autonomy software..."

FSD licensing? :eek: Has anyone put a price on that?
This seems like a really huge deal to me if true. Now car vendors just need to put in the Tesla computer and cameras to get at least EAP and maybe FSD? That's gotta be way cheaper and easier than a lidar setup (where would you even install a Waymo lidar in a car?) plus the power hungry Nvidia processor.

The total volume in that decline from 850-820 over the last half hour has been on <200K shares. Let’s see what things look like at the open, when there’s been some time to digest this and the real money is in play.

It’s actually hard to believe how good the news is in almost every subject (still no Roadster, I guess).

I'm showing less than 25k shares so far after hours.

Reactions: SpaceCash
We are hearing lots of fundamentally good news that will positively impact the company's financials. The stock drop is a result of the market only being able to see the current numbers.

If you are smart enough to hold and accumulate more, this roadmap being laid out ensures far higher future stock prices.

It's battery day all over again . . . and look how much higher we are now even though there was a dip after battery day.

I'll be liquidating some more positions tomorrow to buy more TSLA if these prices continue.

We are hearing lots of fundamentally good news that will positively impact the company's financials. The stock drop is a result of the market only being able to see the current numbers.

If you are smart enough to hold and accumulate more, this roadmap being laid out ensures far higher future stock prices.

I think the drop could be algos selling as soon as they see 'miss on earnings'? Then the ripples through retail investors happen, sell orders get triggered, etc. I might be wrong though.