Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MSM garbage. 420 take private is mentioned for no reason and edit musk interview with sandy to make it sound like Tesla cars aren't safe to drive because they ramped production to fast in China. Tesla needs to start suing these bastards. This hit pieces edit makes it sound like Elon admitted on tape to compromising safety to ramp production in China. If anyone at Tesla is reading this, please make Elon aware of what they did.

Last edited:
Ross Gerber is really laying the Smack Down on Gordy today, and his Twitter feed has issued a full Code Red:

upload_2021-2-20_23-44-27.png

upload_2021-2-20_23-45-11.png

upload_2021-2-20_23-46-16.png

Here is the link to the article cited by Ross:
Clearing a Name at Lehman

note - recommend reading through the responses to his tweets as well, as there appears to be two sides to this story

Last edited:
View attachment 638394

I wish we could move on from BTC and bickering to the really important stuff...
Like WTF does this mean?

;)

Model Y SR disappeared on the site and LR drops by a $1000.

Probably mean Tesla has more than enough SR order to deal with til Q2

View attachment 638489

IMO these two are related. Elon had said previously that there will not be a SR model Y. And now I think he is saying that they are sticking a fork on this option. That’s my read anyway.

IMO these two are related. Elon had said previously that there will not be a SR model Y. And now I think he is saying that they are sticking a fork on this option. That’s my read anyway.

But then why go through the trouble of cutting the price just 2 days ago if they were going to stop selling it? I honestly don’t know what is going on, but it’s really strange.

I have to say that Ross might be getting himself into trouble if this is his evidence. The article says Gordo did nothing wrong and was erroneously blamed. I'm no fan of Gordo but facts still matter.

Agree @JRP3 that Ross’ teeet storm is not consistent with the contents of the article he posted (which is why I pasted the article link), and more than a few people responding to Ross seem to think so as well (which is why I recommended reading responses to the tweets). Ross is as sharp as they come, so I am not sure what the catalyst was for this, and it will be interesting and a bit entertaining to follow in the coming days.

Note that Ross has also called out Gary Black for his position on TSLA /BTC and he will be debating Gary regarding TSLA/BTC on clubhouse this Wednesday at 4:00pm EST. Given all the discussion here about that topic it may be worth tuning in to.

That's interesting. My hunch is they could streamline the MY production line and lower costs / prices even further by reducing the number of MY models from three down to two?