Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Personally, I live in a society with excellent roads, no civilian need for (9mm) bullet proof vehicles and a growing resistance to SUVs on urban streets.

But I can still see how the Cybertruck can be a compelling car for a _lot_ of people in other parts of the world. For example I think every moderately wealthy Russian and Brazilian must have one on pre-order. Well, to be honest I do too, but the point still stands (I think).
Mexican cartel will buy the whole production

I’d call that a power hour :)

That last hour of trading had a noticeable decoupling from the Nasdaq with a decent amount of volume which gives me some hope for the rest of this week.

Also........hilarious how Tech was called out as frothy bubble all last week and then Zoom comes out and crushes their earnings just now. Sure looks like the tech growth play trade is over huh :p

That's about 114 acres. The existing Gigafactory site has two plants on its 210 acres. So that's enough room for one more plant.

Cheers!
The former watermelon fields they have started using for storage, construction offices etc seems to be around that size. Maybe they'll use those while they build the remaining plots between the phase 2 buildings while simultaneously starting up a phase 3 on the rest of the watermelon fields..

in general Tesla’s design feels super „soft“ to me. Looking at the Audi etron gt, the Model s ist just „soft“, not the aggressive look I’d prefer a lot. Even the roadster, as beautiful as it is, is not really aggressive enough in my eyes.

I hope the local designs from Germany and/or China will change this a bit

Aggressive designs (sharp angles) are bad for aerodynamics. I think Tesla will prefer aerodynamics over a super-aggressive look until sometime in the future when there are no longer “range wars” or range anxiety.

I sold 30 covered calls for 3/19 with 850 strike. If my super powers are still intact, that should get the SP climbing. Kind of like waiving a red cape in front of the bull.... ;)

P.S. - ok, if I was really brave I would have done 750 or 800s. I'm more like the matador waving the cape from across town..., and behind some metal bars....
I'm confused. Wouldn't you sell covered calls nearer a top rather than what looks like the end of a 20% correction?

This is the kind of no nonsense wire to wire victory we've been expecting from team Tesla. A nice overall effort with a solid finish to snap the losing streak and start the week off on a good footing while returning the team back into the green for the season.

Today
Score
: 718.43
Margin of W/L: 42.93
Attendance: 24,841,524

Season
Record
: 21-18
Total points in wins: 471.99
Total points in losses: -459.23
YTD gain/loss: 12.76 1.81%
Avg points per win: 22.48
Avg points per loss: -25.51
Best W: 63.98 2021-01-08
Worst L: -68.83 2021-01-11
Last 10: 3-7
Streak: W1

Last edited:
The cybernottruck is the second coming of the Aztek.

Sorry I don't see this guy riding in a Cybertruck

1487451160-o-breaking-bad-walter-white-facebook.jpg