Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m buying at $601 and will be ready to buy at $501 and $401, etc

Me too. I hope it doesn't go to $400's but, if it does, I'm ready.

The good news is we are getting some good rotation in share ownership. Buyers today are likely long-term buy/holders. It's the buyers on the way up that tend to sell off for short-term gains.

Keep your eyes on the company, not the shares. Those who get a kick out of a rising share price will get to do it all over again, probably through most of the second half of this year. The bad news is it's never as much fun the second time around! :(

Me too. I hope it doesn't go to $400's but, if it does, I'm ready.

The good news is we are getting some good rotation in share ownership. Buyers today are likely long-term buy/holders. It's the buyers on the way up that tend to sell off for short-term gains.

Keep your eyes on the company, not the shares. Those who get a kick out of a rising share price will get to do it all over again, probably through most of the second half of this year. The bad news is it's never as much fun the second time around! :(

Same. I nibbled last time we dropped to these levels, but I'm going to be disciplined and wait for a bigger drop before I make a move. If it never comes and I miss out, oh well.

wrongweek.jpg

Just got this:

"Over the next three weeks, the margin requirement (MR) on long and short positions of TSLA (Tesla) will increase from 40% to 50%. This will be a gradual increase in accordance with the schedule below:

• March 11, 2021: MR will increase from 40% to 45%
  • March 25, 2021: MR will increase from 45% to 50%

Please monitor your account, and ensure it remains in good standing if a margin call should occur due to this change.

Thanks,

Team Questrade"

Glad I am not using margin.

I have been dipping my toes into technicals so take this FWIW. 660 first and then solid support at 615-620. If the macros are bad and it loses the 620 support the next level of support is at 575-580.

On the upside we need to break the resistance at 708 first, then 745 and 780. If it breaks 780 again then we are back in the bullish trend.

I think we will see 575-580(150 MA)by tomorrow in case anyone here is looking to time it . We should find a lot support at this level.

Also keep in mind that smart money will move to companies with good balance sheet etc. I expect a nice bounce next week. People leveraged heavily on margin will be the losers unfortunately during these “corrections “.