Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Told wife Tesla stocks down today . She said “glad we’re not selling I will send more funds over” she gets Tesla.
Thats funny...i told my wife TSLA has been down for like 2 weeks now and she said "Does this mean we have to put our retire early plans on hold?" I responded with "Well....YOU might have to keep working...I'll be alright" :)

GO MACROS GO!!!
We’re almost out of the woods w/ Covid!!!!

stock market goes up like this out of Covid through all the trump and it stalls now over a pathetic interest rate hike that brings us UNDER the pre Covid %?

Total load

Actually, not a load at all. Completely predictable from a 40,000 foot view. Psyops strong in USA so hard to see the forest from the trees.

200.gif

Thats funny...i told my wife TSLA has been down for like 2 weeks now and she said "Does this mean we have to put our retire early plans on hold?" I responded with "Well....YOU might have to keep working...I'll be alright" :)
I had the exact same conversation with my wife.

The end result was... well, at least I have all night to search the couch for loose change. :cool:

We have a shot at a reversal here.

Bonds topped off didn't break through previous 1.60.

Volumes high on TSLA and much higher on QQQs, already 3X average.

Maybe see a strong close. Follow through tomorrow would seal the deal BUT even if that happens, do not think this would be the last we see of the YIELD BEARS (cue horror soundtrack screaming).