Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
$620 close by the time all these clowns cover their naked shenanigans, or $640?

We should really think about forming some sort of commission to regulate the exchanges on which we trade securities. Maybe they could come up with a few rules that would tamp down this completely unnecessary and inorganic volatility?

$620 close by the time all these clowns cover their naked shenanigans, or $640?

We should really think about forming some sort of commission to regulate the exchanges on which we trade securities. Maybe they could come up with a few rules that would tamp down this completely unnecessary and inorganic volatility?
Praying for at least a 620 close to validate support here.

Reactions: JustMe
Huh, check this out: Tesla halts forums, launches new in-house social engagement platform

"Tesla has officially launched its own form of social media with the “Engage Tesla” platform. The new site, launched earlier today, gives owners and fans the ability to interact with each other while talking about the latest developments and rumors within the community while also updating members with campaigns related to current events. A few of them, for example, allow owners to support those affected by the recent storm disasters in Texas and also updates members of community events taking place near them. With the new platform, Tesla is dropping its Forums.Tesla.com site, making the message board “read-only” beginning March 15th."

Welcome to the Tesla Engagement Platform
Oh... of course, why not Tesla Social too? I'm positive this is in prep for FSD release, using their own system likely has more control with a possible Pravada spin to it. Looking forward to special New functions - perhaps.

Damn seems to be a very concentrated effort here to detach TSLA from the rebound in the macros. :oops:

It's great to bounce off of that down 13% low, but last 30 mins of trading is not inspiring a lot of confidence that we bottomed.

We're at 70 million shares traded now and still 2 and a half hours left of trading. Sorry but there's no other way than there's a lot of naked shorting going on right now. The more the Nasdaq rallies while TSLA struggles to break 600 the more it's apparent.

• Informative
Reactions: NooB_cat
Shorts got lucky this month and the smart ones closed out their positions. I still firmly believe 2021 will be Tesla's most shining year yet. Not a 10x year like last year, but it will become impossible to ignore their extensive product lines spanning multiple high growth sectors. I feel bad for people having to close out margin and I've had a terrible feeling in my stomach ever day for weeks now but I still have a lot of confidence in this company. I wish big money wasn't given this chance and retail didn't take the hit they likely have this month.

I'm really trying to focus on that instead of how much I'm down. Way back I felt that 1k by end of 2020 would have been a conservative goal. We have been spoiled.

Well to be fair the market is expecting 800k deliveries or less and doesn't value TE/FSD............so 1k at the end of 2020 felt conservative to us because we investors with actual knowledge of what's coming this year expect big things.

Tesla just needs to execute this year on all fronts and I'm still super confident we're at 1,200 at least by this time next year