Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As I was watching all those M3 and MY in Shanghai, waiting to get loaded for transport, it occurred to me that Tesla will need a different way to transport the CyberTruck. I don’t think it will fit in a regular car hauler.

Why do you say that? It isn't any larger than an F150 and they put F150s on car haulers all the time.

Welcome to the collective.

I and many others here were "buy the car...buy the stock".

Keep your diamond hands and you will be rewarded.

Maybe even a island...or mountain...but really who wants a mountain.
I wanted a mountain ....5.0 acres in Catskills⛰️ got NYC watershed to boot ... ready for apocalypse 🕛
almost forgot thanks TMC... i would have never had the extreme conviction in TSLA w/o you all

Last edited:
There is no next Tesla.
TSLA +0.90%
NIO: -3.67%
XPEV -4.53%
LI - 6.73%
CCIV -7.41%
WKHS -7.47%
NKLA -9.53%
QS -12.24%
Just like there is no next Google , Apple, Amazon, Facebook ... they are all winner take most ....network plays ... for a long time people did not understand apple had the SW advantage also ...Tesla will be winner take most ... in Auto, Power, AI.....

Cybertruck spotted at Giga Texas!

EzDo7ddUUAMKxge

News from Novermber: Second biggest contract electronics manufacturer set up shop in the US just for Tesla:

Elon can add “President of Texas” to his Twitter handle soon. We may gain a seventh flag.

Today's video from Jeff has 3 noteworthy events: (1) The first concrete panels were installed on the north wall of the paint shop, (2) the second IDRA giga press is loaded into the casting area and (3) the warp speed buildout of the battery assembly area is just stunning. This began last Thursday.

Start at 9:00 and it's only a 4 1/2 min watch at 2x speed.

Oh darn - the Infrastructure bill that contains the new EV tax credit is perhaps quite some time away from even passing the house, let alone the senate. from Politico:

"Adding to the complexity of the entire situation is that Congress has no explicit deadline for the infrastructure bill. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi is eyeing July for House passage, but the real deadline for the full package may be the end of September, when current surface transportation policy expires."
Slow passage may not be the worst thing ever. The legacy automakers may well continue to dawdle in their EV planning and roll outs to see what emerges from the bill. Most are (foolishly) keeping their sights low and aiming to compete with other legacy OEM’s for the number two, three, ... spots rather than going after Tesla for real.

Tesla will continue at "damn the torpedoes, full speed ahead" speed.

Wow, I had not really checked on any of the other EVs and “next Teslas” in a month or two. Their one and two year charts look absolutely horrible with no end to breaking down in sight. Tesla’s 1 and 2yr looks awesome and ready to rally after a rest.
It makes you realize how amazing the Elon and Tesla ride has been.

One hundred likes.

Did they drive it there from Cali? No one saw it on the road?

1. Tesla is clearly also working on Star Trek Transporter technology.

2. Cybertruck is so sick. The fact that it and a new Roadster will be in my garage next year is a mindflick.

PS. So glad I sold all my TSLA for DOGE yesterday morning. /s

It makes you realize how amazing the Elon and Tesla ride has been.

I had not checked for a while too.
didn’t realize the EV bubble burst and they are -69% from their ATH.
I guess only the strongest established market leader survives as AAPL and couple others did in the dot com.

Now, that put things in perspective for the little pullback of TSLA. I could even accept some little more TSLA sideways trading after seeing the chart of Arcimoto and Lordstown. It must suck for the investors that are holding the bag of non profitable companies when they were in their quest of finding the next TSLA.

FC199962-3056-4B56-B968-4454FEC43A87.jpeg

7ED35316-F4C9-4CB1-BDFA-0B3ED328AA66.jpeg

41255134-D591-47DB-A395-A04783829BF4.jpeg

351E20CF-494C-4881-8DB6-CF75ED843898.jpeg