Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You guys are assuming this dip is mostly due to the crash. Cleantech is continuing to get absolutely thrashed this morning. In light of that, the bounce off ~695 is quite encouraging.

i think it's silly to pretend it's not. much of the news media in general, as well as literally every technology and automobile website are featuring a sensationalistic headline about it.

i'm glad a recovery seems to be underway, though.

You guys are assuming this dip is mostly due to the crash. Cleantech is continuing to get absolutely thrashed this morning. In light of that, the bounce off ~695 is quite encouraging.
That wouldn't be enough on it's own to push TSLA down like this on the Monday before earnings. This is MM's leveraging the situation combined with algo's picking up the stories and linking it to SP movements. All gonna unwind eventually.

That would have been a fun little morning dip if options pricing had moved down even somewhat rationally. I got literally zero amazing bargains with SP sitting at $697 other than a few $800c for this Friday to average me down. Added some 4/30 $800c but not at what I would consider a fair price.

Great morning to buy shares headed into earnings. More proof maybe we're holding on too tight(Cougar Syndrome) and acting way too earning on these SP trigger events. I see the 1Q P&D and rush to lever up, coulda just as easily waited til today.

Now have less than zero powder. All dry was gone a week ago, I've now blasted off my moist powder as well. Maybe I'll go get some actual work done today.

i think it's silly to pretend it's not. much of the news media in general, as well as literally every technology and automobile website are featuring a sensationalistic headline about it.

i'm glad a recovery seems to be underway, though.

I’m not saying there wasn’t an attempt to use the crash to amplify a macro drop. Just not convinced it would have had much of an effect without the continued sell-off in cleantech. And perhaps vice versa as well.

I don't have the same kind of couches y'all have. However I do have a wife who's happy to let me invest all my hard earned money in TSLA, but has been a lot more resistant at investing her own money into TSLA. Managed to shake her down for 35 more shares at $697 this morning. :cool:
So good to know that your therapy sessions together have been working.

I looked in a couch at Fidelity and found a little something buried in it. There was a 401K tag on that couch, so I have to Roll the find over into another Fidelity couch before I can buy TSLA with it.

Why is it that I can execute an ETF from the bank to Fidelity and the funds are available to use immediately (while the transaction completes a few days later), but, when moving between two Fidelity accounts it takes days for the funds to be made available for trade? Mysteries of the universe I suppose.

Guess I missed that tasty dip this morning, but will have chips ready to dip again if someone sets out another bowl later this week.

I went ahead and put my couch cushions into a Jack LeLane Juicer and got another 10 shares.
Seat belt could be locked behind you.
AP shuts off if you unbuckle. Person would need to buckle it, get in, drive, turn on AP, climb into back, all before a fast car gets to the end of a 1/4 mile street.

I went ahead and put my couch cushions into a Jack LeLane Juicer and got another 10 shares.

AP shuts off if you unbuckle. Person would need to buckle it, get in, drive, turn on AP, climb into back, all before a fast car gets to the end of a 1/4 mile street.
Right I'm just pointing out that you could avoid unbuckling by starting out with it buckled behind you. It's all highly unlikely of course.