Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It looks like the latest entry prediction has moved about 28 minutes earlier To 3:02 UTC. If it is about 1 hr and forty minutes late, the debris footprint will right on New York. 😦
Lol, also non-zero chance it comes down in Austin, TX or Cape Canaveral, FL. But if it lands in Wellington, NZ do we still call it the windy city? :p

Chinese Long March 5B rocket.2021-05-08.jpg

Cheers!

• Informative
Reactions: BrownOuttaSpec
AP through ABC - this evening: California - Electric rather than Gas Appliances

Excerpt:

While the code doesn’t explicitly forbid gas, the commission hopes it will lead builders to construct all-electric structures as part of a growing effort to eliminate fossil fuels from buildings, which account for about one-quarter of the state’s annual greenhouse gas emissions.

So, as exciting and self-reinforcing the narrative that Tesla is single-handedly destroying broadcast media might be it just ain't true!!
Indeed broadcast media is an endangered species, but Tesla is a tiny part of it.

As someone who liked that post, I can tell you the theory laid out was not that Tesla was single-handedly destroying broadcast media, it was that the MSM depends upon advertisers for revenue and thus treat Tesla unfairly compared to other companies. If he took it farther than that, I missed it. I was just focused on the general thrust of it which I think is 100% valid and true. And that's what I got out of it.

If you have a competing theory that better explains why MSM treats Tesla so differently from the rest, let's hear it!

Elon is this times a bazillion. He doesn't come from money, he is genuinely very intelligent, he seems happy, he has a young attractive girlfriend, has started MULTIPLE billion dollar businesses, his employees seem to really like him, and he is coincidentally one of the richest people on earth AND most famous people on earth. He seems to be dedicating his life to worthy goals.

That's true. The only time I felt let down by him was when I found out that alleged threesome with those two beautiful women (I forgot their names) never happened. :(