Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Disclaimer: I am extremely bullish.

I watched the full video from Tesla's AI director Andrej Karpathy and then watched SMR's video about (22:45 timestamp) it and they have said the team for AI training is about 20 people, that's crazy!

I'm not sure if you guys have been keeping up with the FSD progress but I have a feeling that we are going to have our minds blown (again) when Tesla presents it's "AI Day" to show progress and recruit talent (i.e. put the nail in the coffin for Waymo and other LIDAR systems. I think the "recruit talent" part was put there by the lawyers so they SEC wont get mad and try to slap Elon with another fine and really this event is to announce FSD beta or release candidate.)
Just wait until you'll be able to talk to your Tesla with Neuralink Implant.

Did I mention I think Tesla should get into pre-fab home business?

It’s a major portion of total energy usage, so very compatible with Tesla’s (current) mission.

Lol, no kidding, right? And are we completely certain that Tesla DOESN'T have at least a minority share of this new building construction factory in Vegas? I mean, the Company displays a Tesla vehicle assembly line in their video promoting the idea of factory-build modular homes: (published Dec 2020)

Boxabl Factory Update 2021 - The future of housing is factory mass production

I mean, their CEO practically screams that their first customer is Elon Musk, and we've got a $Billion in pre-orders! And they use a Model X to transport the trailer in this video. Imma give it 40% chance. If not Tesla, then Elon personally.

Note: Tesla already owns (via aquisition) a building engineering company in the mid-west U.S. which does all their design work for the various Gigafactory projects around the world. This would be a good fit, IMO.

Cheers!

Good morning. Some interesting options activity this morning.

87D842D1-32EA-43A2-BD5A-56FBEBFAEF42.jpeg

Sold/rolled some CC's today ;) -Jun/Sept 22's all in 1600-1700 range. Mostly against 2023 Leaps purchased in last 45 days.
20K to the bank option_sniper style ;)
I am tempted to unload a couple options myself. This one in Sept this year is kinda fun to watch... it's up 36% today, correction 42%... correction 47%.
Maybe just one? IDK. So "Rolling" means sell this and buy deeper ITM or in the future? That's one option ;)

As @Curt Renz often reminds us, I wonder if there is some buying for window dressing. The funds that disclose Q2 holdings may want to show more Tesla as part of their portfolio at June 30. But if that were the case, why all of a sudden today?

We have 5 full days left before end of quarter...anyone know what's the average daily number of vehicles produced? Maybe a much higher probability of a breakout quarter has been met?

As @Curt Renz often reminds us, I wonder if there is some buying for window dressing. The funds that disclose Q2 holdings may want to show more Tesla as part of their portfolio at June 30. But if that were the case, why all of a sudden today?
Perhaps a combination of factors. Crypto crash rewinding, bullish notes from Piper Sandler and Morgan Stanley, VW China news, and maybe a few managers watched that Kartpathy video.
We have 5 full days left before end of quarter...anyone know what's the average daily number of vehicles produced? Maybe a much higher probability of a breakout quarter has been met?
All I know is that my SC was so busy that our club had to go in and help buyers learn how to use their cars. First time this has happened since Q4 2018.