Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Very much agree, my expectations for the event:
  • This is a recruiting event, lots of nerdy details on what they are doing and planning to do, nothing Wall Street can understand or appreciate.
  • They will reveal Dojo, but it’s not ready yet, will have progress updates in two weeks.
  • They have been working on HW4, new process but same capabilities as HW3, much cheaper to build though. Not ready yet, progress updates in two weeks.
  • UCLA helped to prototype a new snake charger, using FSD HW3 for vision and control. Not ready yet, release plan updates in two weeks.
  • FSD beta has some major architectural improvements coming, in two weeks.
  • These are all that would be announced in two weeks.

I am very conservative in my predictions for the Tesla AI Event:

• Dojo is up and running and has already solved FSD, 0.0000000000001% disengagement version will be sent to cars in 2 weeks.
  • Dojo has figured out Ď€ is not an irrational number. Elon states stock will split into Ď€ pieces Ď€ times a year.
  • Dojo has mastered social media sentiment analysis and now can immediately respond to any TSLAQ troll or other unsavory Tesla comment with "shut your Ď€ hole"
  • Dojo has solved all problems with humanoid robotics, all food in the world will be picked by robots starting in Q1 2022. Tesla robots will begin installing solar panels over all buildings and pieces of land that Dojo is deemed optimal. Lack of regulators and lack of permits will not stop them, because, well, they're robots. Full world supply of renewable energy by Q1 2023
  • Dojo solves for optimal tunneling technology and pathfinding. Elon announces that Boring company has drilled tunnels into all major oil fields in the world, taking 90% of the worlds oil, and is sending it into outerspace on SpaceX rockets
  • Dojo has hacked Bitcoin's proof of work algorithm and gain access to every single Bitcoin. Bitcoin is shut down.
  • Dojo will be the next CEO of Tesla

Biden just pointed to a Ford EV (i think the lightening) and said "0-60 in 4.1 seconds....all electric" 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

That's good for Tesla when the President of the United States mentions acceleration speed as an important metric of a good vehicle. Because it gets people who otherwise wouldn't consider acceleration, thinking about what the 0-60 mph time of any particular vehicle is.

Tesla Moving to CCS2 in Taiwan

Don't think this has been posted. But it gives us a glimpse on possibly how Tesla is looking to provide charging for non-Tesla vehicles here in NA. Most might need a google translate, but the message is quite clear.

Taiwan has been using TPC since its introduction, and their SCs are set as such. Going forward, all Tesla in TW is going to feature CCS2 type connectors. And the way they are going to remedy it is to provide both CCS2 type connector and TPC at SCs in Taiwan.

My guess that it's the most elegant solution instead of having adapters that are prone to damage or failure. And non-Tesla vehicles can get Tesla app to enable charging to any vehicle that doesn't have its SC communication protocol. And to extend from their, Tesla are most likely to provide API and its hardware for OEMs to adapt. All it really needs is the vehicle VIN, which its owner would register the VIN with their Tesla app for the appropriate billing.

Wonder who @POTUS favors in all the legacy OEM's? 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔

1628192897271.png