Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Some of you guys need to calm down, if everyone is sitting at their computers with their fingers on the buy button ready to BTFD on Monday, there won't be a dip!
This is kinda painful. My last rage buy was at $662. I’m definitely less ragey these days.

Really if you are just a HODLer like me this is all just noise. Is $TSLA overvalued and ahead of itself? Quite possibly. Does it make any difference in the long term? Probably not. Tesla the company just has too much good news coming in the next few years. Nothing really changes when Elon does one of his twitter stunts, it will be just a blip when you look back in a few years. Focus on the company's execution. HODL and buy the dips if you have the dry powder. <not advice> :)

is this real? the premarket Germany quote $1127 USD:

You think that's bad...Look where my stupid broker thinks we are
1636324582760.png

No *sugar*. Thanks for having some common sense.

I think the poll results would be identical were Elon to ask if the pope is catholic?
Twitter TSLA describing Elon’s use of the Twitter poll reminds me of the Life of Brian scene where he is encouraging them all to think for themselves.

If SP goes down substantially on Monday, I may buy some LEAPS call options 😋
Well those of us that actually believe in the company, unlike those of you that still have any cash left, were already loaded up on those. :cool:

Which is why many of us think that Elon could be a bit more careful about what he tweets sometimes.

I’m usually pretty good at math here, but doesn’t 92 million shares pledged to lenders indicate about nearly 110 BILLION in current stock value pledged.. certainly he pledged stock at 20$ and 50$ and 100$ and 200$, etc, but still this amount pledged as collateral - why isn’t anyone thinking about that.. that must be certainly more than 50% his net ownership of Tesla pledged to lenders.

disclaimer: I already sold positions last week at $1210, so I’m not short or long but will certainly buy back ~$8XX ish, and lower.

"I think not, said Descartes, and promptly disappeared in a puff of logic."
I made this up a zillion years ago, but - since some of you suffer from the hebeebeejebeebies at the whisper of “p**try”…even on MY THREAD!🤬… the following has been emasculated for cupcake eyes:

Renny Descartes sits down at a bar

And says “Please give me six beers.”

Barmaid says “You’re a sot!”

He replies “….!”

And Poof! Descartes ….

Reactions: Duffer