Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does make one wonder what we might see if Q2 is sub-optimal due to the prolonged shutdown/slowdown of Shanghai.
My current though is this narrative permeates all corners through the next 2 months waiting on 2Q numbers.

That gets the call writers more aggressive and the expectations low, then......bam. June P&D hits and we're off to $1350+.

Just my guess. Don't kill the eternal optimist!

Hard to think it happens now tho since Shanghai is now flying and Austin/Berlin are ramping. I think the word is out and the shorts are just still winning the daily battles.

I would pay serious money for a Cybertruck that looked like that but came with wheels. That’s how much I want one for the mountain and don’t give a crap about fit and finish. It’s going to end up looking like that by the time I’m done with it anyway, except with wheels. Bring it!
I can’t help but picture a cartoon of you barreling your CT up the mountain with bobcats and bears scattering in every direction…

My current though is this narrative permeates all corners through the next 2 months waiting on 2Q numbers.

That gets the call writers more aggressive and the expectations low, then......bam. June P&D hits and we're off to $1350+.

Just my guess. Don't kill the eternal optimist!

Hard to think it happens now tho since Shanghai is now flying and Austin/Berlin are ramping. I think the word is out and the shorts are just still winning the daily battles.
I do not disagree with this post Q2 assessment.

Gotta love how Snap guidance, a company in about as different of industry and sector as possible from Tesla, still causes TSLA to go down. The even stupider thing is that other auto makers Rivian, Lucid, Ford, GM - none of them are down that much in after hours. TSLA - down 2.4%
Well I think SNAP dragged down TWTR, which in turn dragged down TSLA. Totally different market sectors, agreed...

Hey, TSLA was up today! :oops::)

Reactions: Nocturnal
PMI coming in 15 minutes after the market opens will be critical. Manufacturing is predicting a decrease from April and Services are roughly flat. April was a pretty strong month, so a slight decrease wouldn't be bad. An increase will put some concerns to rest on a slowdown. A significant decrease will put more weight into the recession fears.

Google down 3.55% AH to a PE of ~19. Astonishing.

If wallstreet is aiming at a PE ratio of 19 for TSLA before starting to buy back I will be working for couple more decades unfortunately.

The butterfly effect of wallstreet dumpin SNAP dumping TWTR dumping TSLA after hours always surprises me. TSLA negative catalysts are expanding every day.

If wallstreet is aiming at a PE ratio of 19 for TSLA before starting to buy back I will be working for couple more decades unfortunately.

The butterfly effect of wallstreet dumpin SNAP dumping TWTR dumping TSLA after hours always surprises me. TSLA negative catalysts are expanding every day.

Tesla is about 19x likely 2024 earnings….

Tesla will probably be making $200b in profit a decade from now… 19x that is $3.8t market cap.

Last edited:

Maybe Elon will buy SNAP as well ;)

My goal in life is for all of us to live together in peace and harmony.

And I mean literally live together, since the stock drop I cannot afford a house, so I'm asking you all to pool your funds together to buy this small property.

I get the master bedroom.

Screen Shot 2022-05-23 at 3.51.36 PM.png

My goal in life is for all of us to live together in peace and harmony.

And I mean literally live together, since the stock drop I cannot afford a house, so I'm asking you all to pool your funds together to buy this small property.

I get the master bedroom.

View attachment 807968

If it makes you feel better, tech bubble burst (and declining population) is probably gonna kick California RE in the teeth.