Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I can use iMessage to send and receive money on my iPhone. Last I checked it cost nothing. Sold a Tesla that way in 2018. Got tens of thousands of $ by iMessage. If it's "ripe for disruption" I think it already happened.
I'm not seeing disruption, but maybe a one stop shop that earns it's place that way.

Twitter style comments, long form publishing of articles Seeking Alpha or Quroa style, P2P payments, patreon style funding of content creators, Youtube style video hosting etc.

I'm not seeing disruption, but maybe a one stop shop that earns it's place that way.

Twitter style comments, long form publishing of articles Seeking Alpha or Quroa style, P2P payments, patreon style funding of content creators, Youtube style video hosting etc.
One app...

maxresdefault.jpg

And now we know why the stock ripped today. WS got wind that the deal was done, and no more Elon selling (if there ever was)...
Stock ripped? We are up 1.5%. People were talking as though closing the Twitter deal was going to get us right back to 300. At this rate, TSLA might be even lower by Friday....

The vast majority of smartphone users don't use Twitter either. Whatever Twitter might do, it won't be universal either. It will be, use our stuff and wonderful things will happen for you.
Just wait until your Tesla communications start coming as Twitter DMs instead of email and any Tesla reservations payments have to go through X Pay.

Stock ripped? We are up 1.5%. People were talking as though closing the Twitter deal was going to get us right back to 300. At this rate, TSLA might be even lower by Friday....
Although on a Nasdaq 2% down day we could say that we are "up" 5.5% relative to what we would normally be.

I won't though because low 200s are lame.

Huge sell block initiated right when that came out.

Gee.....I wonder if hedge fund knew that news was about to come out :rolleyes:
Agree - and have to wonder if someone ordered a ‘shares of Tesla are down today on news of the Twitter acquisition’ headline for all FUD pumpers for this evening’s headline. That would be a tough and costly effort