Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
While Browsing the internet I saw this.
upload_2019-11-25_8-11-24.png

While not from Tesla its an ad from an installer.
Florida Solar Panel Installation Free Estimate on Solar Power

Where were you for the past year when it was under 250 lol >.> if you’re only buying a couple shares at a time then the price doesn’t matter honestly

I've been buying each paycheck since March of this year, haha.

And while I am buying only 2-3 shares at a time, when they're at a difference of $20+ a share, that is still noteworthy to me.

Who else increased leverage on Friday? ;)

61b71527173ebacac0dbc8cdb6e4360a.gif

Only wish I'd done so more aggressively ;) But I had to account for the chance of a more protracted / deeper slide.

Yeah I was hoping for more downside too into this week. Bought some Friday but wanted more.

Best part is every time I am aggressive with a “stop messing around and show some conviction” attitude I get served.

Hey, it is a trading account. Have some lovely long term positions.

All the best!

Below are the slides from a CATL presentation on EV Li-ion batteries at the IAEC conference earlier this month.

While bullish on ongoing the BEV-disruption it does not mention Tesla, but it does point to Panasonic coming in second after CATL in terms of manufacturing volume, per 2019H1 (slide 5). The bar plot does not include units, but they could be GWh.

Anyway, I think this is an interesting view of Tesla's competition in a key area.

https://www.iaec.ist/assets/sunum20...atus and Recent Developments - Robert Lai.pdf