Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

Lycanthrope

S3XY old dude
Supporting Member
Nov 15, 2013
At home
Who else increased leverage on Friday? ;)

61b71527173ebacac0dbc8cdb6e4360a.gif

Only wish I'd done so more aggressively ;) But I had to account for the chance of a more protracted / deeper slide.

As I said last week, should of sold my 1/21 options and re-bought extra. My bad, lesson learned.

lklundin

Oct 10, 2014
Bavaria
Below are the slides from a CATL presentation on EV Li-ion batteries at the IAEC conference earlier this month.

While bullish on ongoing the BEV-disruption it does not mention Tesla, but it does point to Panasonic coming in second after CATL in terms of manufacturing volume, per 2019H1 (slide 5). The bar plot does not include units, but they could be GWh.

Anyway, I think this is an interesting view of Tesla's competition in a key area.

https://www.iaec.ist/assets/sunum20...atus and Recent Developments - Robert Lai.pdf

SpaceCash

Intergalactic Planetary, Planetary Intergalactic
Jul 5, 2017
Earth
There is nothing cringier on this board than when people say "man I wish the price was lower because I'm a gambling addict and overthink the timing of my buys and sells".
I honestly think these types of posts should be deleted on sight with extreme prejudice.

Up 3% already today, let's see 8!

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC