Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
View attachment 491870 View attachment 491870
Is this the correct setting? I certainly wouldn't want to buy something at a lower price now that we have entered "The Bizzaro Zone"
Well, I _love_ your confidence, as your order is only for single day, not “Good to Canceled” and will be delightfully tickled pink and purple polka dotted if TSLA hits $420.69 today!
(Daughter: “dad, did you use espresso in the coffee maker?!!”)

An uncommon problem to have. Imaging calling their customer's service and complaining about not being able to buy a stock at $420 when it's trading at $413. Tesla bulls have such a hard time at the moment.

Thinking the same thoughts and many others. This whole Tesla thing, situation, reality etc... is about the craziest thing. Unless I simply don’t get out enough and Ford fans be like; we’re all buying at $9.99 because you know...

Was at a distant relatives’ Christmas dinner yesterday (in a low Tesla concentrated region) - like distant enough we were discussing how removed we are from each other and I haven’t seen any of them in about 25 years, but not so distant they didn’t know I’m into Tesla (social media and closer relatives to the rescue).

None own a Tesla or TSLA, but all asked intelligent Tesla questions, were keen to understand how it all works, commented on the increased Tesla car population they’ve noticed recently, and genuinely expressed a lot of interest on the topic.

Only one (car insurance salesman) had been in a Tesla but didn’t know which model, I suspect it was an S. One is heavily involved in the local Mopar events. Ages were from late 20’s to 90. With the exception of the two most senior relatives (neither of whom drive now), everyone else knew the most about CYBRTRK and showed giddiness about it.

The impression I was left with was that the interest is there but they lack a bit of confidence to take the step to EV. They just need a little push to convert. So, I’ve already planned a road trip to being my 3 to one set and if I don’t get a chance to do a second road trip to show the other half in the next two years, I’ll definitely road trip to them in my CYBRTRK.

Simple. Blockchain kinda thing. Each VIN has all components used to build it digitally attached to it. Also, when introducing new improved parts does not necessarily mean you break backwards compatibility.

All you need is a full digital parts chain and some some ahead planning. Of course it helps if you have a few thousand parts less in your car than an ICE vehicle ...
Not really a blockchain application.

A configuration database tied to VIN fed from the manufacturing system is just fine.

Is Tesla up due to GF4 land acquisition(growth confirmation for 2021), Shanghai credit (risk off) or these 420.69 orders? Interesting that FSD is not in the media at all.

The $420,69 orders shouldn't impact the share price at this time (if placed properly).

Only when the stock reaches $420,69 due to other buyers are the orders from the TMC crowd sent to market. Right now they shouldn't show up in the order books.

• Informative
Reactions: Artful Dodger
Was at the gym yesterday. One of the regular Ahhnold types pulled up in his truck just after I got out of the car. He stopped me in the doorway to ask about the car. First thing he asked was what kind of car is that? Anyway, seemed genuinely interested and asked good questions. Nice guy. You just never know when you'll be talking Tesla and with whom!

This brings back memories: