Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've posted some time ago we should not forget his 5 sons when considering how much Elon may accomplish in his lifetime.
I.e. there is a good chance that one or more will, after schooling, join Dad at one or more of his companies and be groomed as trusted lieutenants and innovators. His twins are now 15 - 16 years old and the triplets 14. I ran across this Cleantechnica piece that strongly suggests this will come to pass. Musk set up an unconventional school for his sons and children of some employees six years ago. Hmmm, do you suppose reasoning from first principles might be on the curriculum? :D

First space, then auto—now Elon Musk quietly tinkers with education – Ars Technica
The first generation builds it, the second grows it, the third squanders it.

someone is selling aggressively toward the close

Long-term institutions do not sell that way. It appears that short-selling manipulators aggressively shoved the shares down to trigger a cascade of stop limits. That would allow the manipulators to then cover at lower levels. Meanwhile, day-traders on special margin who bought this morning would have been forced to sell before the close.

Please ignore this video on manipulation, if you have already seen it. There are plenty of new visitors here today.