Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Who knows why he is doing this, but if you take all the tweets together, looks like he's super pissed about Fremont being closed. ot sure why he's tanking the stock though. Maybe it's his way of creating pressure?

Because he is a child and runs the company like a child. How long will it take people to wake up to this?

@Rammstein, now that you are hopefully more sobered up, can we hope to hold you to your promise?
Myself, I have been mostly staying quiet at home, experiencing the TSLA ride. Please do the same.
(Still several hundred spam msgs behind in search of the pony under all that horse-sugar in this thread.)
I let it go. I’m not sure why you are bringing this up again. Yes I’m sober I had a couple of drinks. Not sure why that is a big deal. I wasn’t drunk and I was defending my original post which had a lot of people agreeing with me.

The main point is that Elon is trying to get his plant open and he is trying to get public opinion to sway politicians. He’s also worried about small businesses and his suppliers going out of business. I still stand buy that a depression would be way worse for the human race if we don’t open the economy back up. I also think it would cause more deaths over the longterm. I realized that statement would be impossible to prove or disprove so I dropped it.

He approaches the things he identifies as problems with a lot of passion (which can result many positive things but also some erratic behavior). Right now he has some major issues with the way this pandemic is being handled and if you don't think he'll double down on his position especially while being attacked or misunderstood for it, you just don't know Elon.

I wish he could understand that this will be used against him, and I believe his enemies are starting get a very clear picture of how exactly to do that.