Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My question to you (also as a share-holder), was a serious question too. But you ignored it.

I asked you to tell us what the video of the car accident had to do with the "robotaxi era" considering the car that crashed in the video wasn't even on autopilot.

The optics look bad. To your point, the article "seems" not be associated with Autopilot.

The point of liability still stands.

I don't see it like that. It's just that a lot of people want to own this company going forward and not many think it's in their best financial interest to sell it.
If by that you mean 'FOMO' then we agree. ;)

TSLA.2020-06-01.15-32.png

Cheers!

For the last four years I've only owned two companies - my own and Tesla.
It was partially the sale of my own company that allowed me to initially invest in Tesla and Elon's made more money for me than I ever made for myself (business value that is).

It's great to be an owner in a company you believe in...

Friendly reminder that there are * only * 185M shares. I heard 55M people tuned into the youtube spacex launch. Even if 10% of them bought 1 share, that's a significant chunk of the tradable shares. Don't know what total viewership was - I watched on spaceX website.
Not saying 10% will buy shares, I highly doubt it; but those that do likely will buy more than 1 as well. Seeing as many here have a few hundred or thousand :)
Get em while you can :p

Wonder if the boosters rocketing TSLA right now are able to be recovered and autoland like Falcon 9... please do so - I’m ready for a new rocketing tomorrow.

cheers longs!
You'll just have to wait for Starlink 7 launch, the drone ship is headed out to sea as we speak. ~7 more launches until the network is sufficiently populated to become operational. Gotta think some remote SuC stations are gonna get badass wi-fi later this year...

Friendly reminder that there are * only * 185M shares. I heard 55M people tuned into the youtube spacex launch. Even if 10% of them bought 1 share, that's a significant chunk of the tradable shares. Don't know what total viewership was - I watched on spaceX website.
Not saying 10% will buy shares, I doubt it's that high but those that do likely will buy more than 1 as well. Seeing as many here have a few hundred or thousand :)
My hope is that these are retail investors getting a good deal, and by the time the wider institutional buyers really feel the FOMO they're paying $1200 in the fall. Lord knows where it goes from there. Gonna be real hard to value this company as automotive gets up on plane and Energy shows signs of scaling. A case could be made for literally anything from $200B to $20T.

Not saying 10% will buy shares, I highly doubt it; but those that do likely will buy more than 1 as well. Seeing as many here have a few hundred or thousand :)
Get em while you can :p

I like that reminder. TSLA shares are a finite resource.

If it's this good boosting them into orbit, what do we get for a successful de-orbit and re-entry? ;)

Elon commented that a good case could be made that the re-entry is the more risky operation. But that should be a few weeks off.

My hope is that these are retail investors getting a good deal, and by the time the wider institutional buyers really feel the FOMO they're paying $1200 in the fall. Lord knows where it goes from there. Gonna be real hard to value this company as automotive gets up on plane and Energy shows signs of scaling. A case could be made for literally anything from $200B to $20T.

I remember the conversation not all that long ago when the possibility of Tesla being worth $1T was bandied about. There were some pretty vocal posters about how ‘crazy’ that was.

Now look at you just toss that $20T number out there - I’m still working on the math from my end but I think that would work for me.