Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My bet is that they're already profitable by this point in the quarter, and this final push is to make it an outstanding profit (respectively to the shutdown period). :cool: Got my sell orders in at 1.2k and 1.4k, and think they'll pop by this time next month.
It will be very interesting to see how the market will react if the result is just a bit positive...

Which broker? Which app, can you elaborate a bit?
Broker: Binck (under Saxo Bank)

The platform I got pointed to is:
ABN AMRO Evoting

They call it a shareholder portal.

However, it seems this platform only lets me vote in shareholders meetings of companies supported by this platform. (Some big names as Philips, Shell, Coca-Cola) I don't see Tesla listed.

So I guess the consensus that EU shareholders are scammed regarding voting rights is correct o_O.

(I assume our EU brokers sell these voting rights in some way to entities wanting to have more voting power? I will enquire about this to try and uncover the mystery.)

EDIT: just sent an e-mail to my broker to ask about this. Will keep you posted @Lycanthrope .

Last edited:
Last edited:
My bet is that they're already profitable by this point in the quarter, and this final push is to make it an outstanding profit (respectively to the shutdown period). :cool: Got my sell orders in at 1.2k and 1.4k, and think they'll pop by this time next month.
I don't know if it's in the bag. AP and FSD price drops with a couple of weeks to go hint at Tesla wanting to get a little extra revenue this quarter. I doubt they would do that if profit was guaranteed.

I don't know if it's in the bag. AP and FSD price drops with a couple of weeks to go hint at Tesla wanting to get a little extra revenue this quarter. I doubt they would do that if profit was guaranteed.

Possibly. We shall see P&D sometime soon, and then we can all fret over the profits or lack-thereof for the couple weeks after until it comes out at the end of next month. Either way, I'm happy. Stock price is around $1k, which is far more than I was expecting when I bought in at 200-something this time last year. B)

• Love
Reactions: Lessmog
I smell a rat here...

1. This is conveniently announced right after the bozo's debacle in Tulsa
2. Sets this up as he'll be the savior in a month by announcing 'The new China trade deal i negotiated is one of the best ever for USA'
3. People have short memories, and this will come just in time for his re-election

B/w now and Nov, #1 needs Green Macros ;)

Next play is 1T infrastructure Bill ...

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: TNEVol
https://twitter.com/garyblack00/status/1275346882332631040
All revenue from $TSLA $7K FSD and $2K Autopilot pkgs sold before 7/1 will be recogn’d at 50%+ in 2Q. With Apr software roll out of city street driving (stop signs & lights), PWC could permit even higher % recognition. Every $ of FSD & Autopilot rev is pure GAAP profit
I wonder how on earth this person could know what the accountants will accept in terms of revenue recognition this quarter. There's probably only couple of dozen people on Tesla and PWC that would have access to that info.

Ford Ranger, Jeep Cherokee, Tesla Model S top American-Made Index
Where a vehicle is made is becoming increasingly important to consumers, according to Mays.

"We live in a global economy, but Cars.com’s research found 70% of American shoppers consider a car’s U.S. economic impact a significant or deciding factor in their vehicle purchase. The COVID-19 pandemic is increasing Americans’ desire to buy local, with 37% reporting they are more likely to buy an American-made vehicle in light of the economic disruption of COVID-19."