Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Damn.. that would be cool. Elon! - please, can I have a 1+1 seat version of this awesome 3-wheel tilting vehicle?

Carver-one is also way cool. Sucked big time that it didnt make it to an EV version. Company started along side Tesla - but never produced.

Attachments

• carver17.jpg
    carver17.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 49
>> Carver-one is also way cool. Sucked big time that it didnt make it to an EV version

They did and they are already shipping to customers. It is even much cheaper than ICE version from 15 years ago. Top speed is now only 45 km/h (30mph) though.

Home | Carver Europe

The first Carvers have been delivered! Interest is high and we are busy scaling up production. So, if you are considering buying a Carver, don’t wait too long and reserve your Carver now. Delivery time at is moment is around 4 months.

Small Practical cars will all look about the same (ugly). I thought Elon shouldn’t worry about cool looks and instead focus on 4 wheel steering as the unique selling point. Might raise the price too much, but perhaps he can pull it off.
I happen to know a guy who can design attractive small cars. ;)
2007-saturn-sky-red-line-photo-125317-s-986x603.jpg

>$50 premarket rise knocked to red at open with positive macros. Super-early MMD?
Probably just Robinhood screwing over newbie retail.

You can now build your own electric car for $10. Materials excluded.

Allow me to summarize this video for those short on time:

1. One of you out there is like Elon Musk.
2. Buy this >20,000 page book from me for $10.
3. Read it.
4. Make cars using what you learned in the book.
5. Enjoy your billions in wealth.

>> Carver-one is also way cool. Sucked big time that it didnt make it to an EV version

They did and they are already shipping to customers. It is even much cheaper than ICE version from 15 years ago. Top speed is now only 45 km/h (30mph) though.
Home | Carver Europe

Ah.. Carver licensed the tilt-patent to a 3rd party company back in 2009 - Which started out with an EV concept, turned into a hybrid in 2012-ish.. struggled.... and died. Website is still up, although I cant remember the name right now.

Cool that the original Carve-one have come as an EV..but.. 45km/h ? Nah..