Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Someone really wants us to be red today. Get out your popcorn.
I bought 3 1670 call options for Friday July 24th while we were kicking it at 1507 for about 27 racks.
Just letting you know so I can gloat later.

For all that people say about me being too ignorant to invest in Tesla, I turned 10 grand into half a million in the last year... I must be too stupid to fail!

(Elon bro release the Plaid, I'm ready)

I bought 3 1670 call options for Friday July 24th while we were kicking it at 1507 for about 27 racks.
Just letting you know so I can gloat later.

For all that people say about me being too ignorant to invest in Tesla, I turned 10 grand into half a million in the last year... I must be too stupid to fail!

(Elon bro release the Plaid, I'm ready)

Are you sure? The July 24th 1670 calls are trading around 90$.

Reactions: JusRelax
Why would the whole plant shutdown if the upgrades are being made to GA4 or whatever :confused:?

Meanwhile I feel like Tesla is about to make some moves, no idea if it is to the upside or downside lol. 4 million shares traded and we are mostly flat? All these guys going on media saying it's overvalued are probably looking to buy back in lower. That 1485 level has held pretty strong since yesterday afternoon.

Yesterday they pushed it down to $1431 low, seems more resilient today (or they're not trying too hard).

• Informative
Reactions: M|S|M MYP
Berlin was just reported as 10k jobs. That's twice what's quoted for Austin. Seems tiny so Tulsa or somewhere else needed as well.
I don’t remember seeing anyone’s estimates on the Cybertruck manufacturing efficiencies, but as that is likely the first product out of the new Giga, it might take significantly fewer humans per vehicle/day than S3XY.

I don’t remember seeing anyone’s estimates on the Cybertruck manufacturing efficiencies, but as that is likely the first product out of the new Giga, it might take significantly fewer humans per vehicle/day than S3XY.
I'd like to get some input from somebody who understands auto manufacturing in depth. I think we might be radically underestimating the labor/cost savings for building a cybertruck vs a car. Paint alone with the prep, spraying, machine cleaning, touch ups etc. is huge.