Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
"Thank you for flying SpaceX." This week is the SpaceX bounce for TSLA. This is most certainly a pattern. SpaceX brings more credibility to Tesla by the masses.
Next manned SpaceX launch is Crew-1, four astronauts to ISS via Dragon capsule (seats up to seven), scheduled for late September. This is another positive event to look forward to, among many, that Tesla investors should have marked on their calendars.
Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the 2019-2020 Investors' Roundtable

It won't be long until space travel is commonplace.
SpaceX also offers commercial flights for private passengers to both Earth and Lunar orbit.
To start planning your journey, please contact us at [email protected].

SpaceX
SpaceX ticket sales go up 100% in 3 months. Nice.

problem gif.gif

My end of day price target is 1550 what's your guess?
We're clearly gonna be pegged to $1500 until either there's an inclusion announcement or someone tries to get an early jump. I'd say this is a great chance to buy LEAPs or even Nov calls, but who the hell wants to pay these premiums?

My guess today......$1501.69

My end of day price target is 1550 what's your guess?

Depends whether the manipulators succeed in keeping it around $1500, not much of a game if they do.

If they lose control or give up then $1625

Edit: $TSLA detached from Nasdaq for the moment - Day going down, Tesla trying very hard to go up

It won't be long until space travel is commonplace.

I disagree. Right now, SpaceX's mission does not aligns with Tesla's. We must ensure that the climate catastrophe has been stopped before we send send millionaires in orbit to watch our civilizations collapse.

I understand Elon's love for "silly fun things", and his wish to make life multi-planetary, but flying rich people from LA to Shanghai in half an hour will not be be acceptable until we stop melting, drying and flooding Earth.

I'll take the Adam Jonas approach.

$1499.01 - $1500.99
You need to add a digit to the latter, and take one away from the former to be Jonas worthy.

You got your decimals so so wrong buddy

the Adam Jonas approach is
14.99- 1500.99
You beat me to it. lol

I disagree. Right now, SpaceX's mission does not aligns with Tesla's. We must ensure that the climate catastrophe has been stopped before we send send millionaires in orbit to watch our civilizations collapse.

I understand Elon's love for "silly fun things", and his wish to make life multi-planetary, but flying rich people from LA to Shanghai in half an hour will not be be acceptable until we stop melting, drying and flooding Earth.
That's the virgin galactic model. SpaceX is not focused on tourism.

The point here is that is completely *against* the mission, at least on a surface level.
The Master plan justified - from the beginning! - the necessity of making expensive cars, and people still think Tesla is a toy for rich people (but then it's easy to point Global EV sales, which sees Tesla as the ultimate leader).
It's more difficult for Cybertruck, until you spin it saying that making Trump-loving, caol-rolling Texans an electric pickup is part of the mission.

But I think, as you do, that a polluting rocket for super rich is not exactly within the Tesla mission - because Tesla and SpaceX do have different and sometimes conflicting missions.

a micro car should be rather profitable for Tesla if it’s selling FSD for the same price as its other cars. Especially if you initially make it non-optional.
For people who can only afford a micro car, why wouldn’t they just use the Tesla network? Seems like 90% of use cases are solved by FSD. I do think a smaller then a 3 for Asia and Europe is needed, but not sure micro is needed by Tesla. A $25k Corolla killer would allow Tesla to take most of the profits for the industry, assuming Cyber truck takes a significant chunk of personal trucks. I think they need a more traditional full size SUV besides the X, but the planned line up competes with all the profitable segments of the industry. When Tesla reduces production costs another 30%, maybe a sub corolla car starts to make sense, but for max growth, they should always focus on max profit and cash flow potential, which will fund the most future growth.