Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think Fremont goal was 500k/year total vehicles including Model S, X.

Here I'm talking only Model 3.

No. There's that famous quote from Elon on a previous CC about how nobody should have any doubt about M3 production reaching 10k/wk by the end of 2018. There are multiple reasons why that hasn't come to pass, but my point was that they simply decided 10k/wk just from Fremont is not necessary, and it's more efficient to have a more uniform worldwide geographical distribution of production.

UGH! Nothing about addressing one customer getting emails from 50 Tesla people, half of whom are no longer with the company by the time you actually see something.

Message not received.
Abort, Retry, Fail?

My god, what do you want to hear on this conference call, groveling? A personal recounting of grievances for every last person who's complained and then a personal apology and self-flagellation?

My god, what do you want to hear on this conference call, groveling? A personal recounting of grievances for every last person who's complained and then a personal apology and self-flagellation?

No. How about something like "We're going to use ZenDesk" to manage customer communications? Or "we're building an internal system to make sure customer communications are streamlined?

I can only assume you have 0 experiences interacting with Tesla customer communications. Because pretty much everyone who ever has understands the problem.

No. How about something like "We're going to use ZenDesk" to manage customer communications? Or "we're building an internal system to make sure customer communications are streamlined?

I can only assume you have 0 experiences interacting with Tesla customer communications. Because pretty much everyone who ever has understands the problem.

Then the question should have been about communications, not service.

And yes, I've communicated with Tesla plenty. And yes, it definitely can use improvement. But I'm not going to hold my breath until I turn blue because of this.