Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
fwiw, my updated projection,

63k +/-3k 3s
20.5k S/X

cautiously optimistic that dropping to one offering most of the quarter for S and X each was designed not only for higher margins, but, to also squeeze out more production from those 2 shifts.

tweaked 3 projection down a little based on data today from Germany.

• Helpful
Reactions: Esme Es Mejor
Recently, they all seems to run out of funds to keep shorting (which is weird as rising interest rate is paused, making it easier to short)
FWIW, shorts benefit from higher rates because short sale proceeds earn interest. How this interest, called the short rebate, get split between short seller, share lender and broker is subject to negotiation (retail investors fare poorly in this negotiation, surprise....).

• Informative
Reactions: Smokey4141
You have no idea how fast you are going if the screen is black. This is actually a big deal. I've had to reset the central screen while I was driving on the freeway more than once on my 3. This is not going to be acceptable when Tesla reaches large scale distribution and ownership.
You worry too much. Go at the same speed was those around you, or a bit slower if you don't want to tempt fate.

Or, use Waze, or any Tesla app that displays current speed and chill out till it is figured out or fixed. Not a big deal...

Hope there's some chime or something, you might not know when it happens. One second distraction can have unwanted consequences.
One should perhaps read the source material before commenting. There's a chime, a message on the screen, and on some cars even vibration of the steering wheel. And it has to detect your hand on the wheel or it won't do it.

Reactions: scaesare
Tesla falls short of expectations for first-quarter deliveries

Tesla Inc. TSLA, +2.07% delivered about 63,000 vehicles in the first quarter, fewer than analysts had expected. Analysts surveyed by FactSet has expected 76,000 deliveries, with about 54,600 of those being Model 3 sedans. Only 50,900 Model 3s were delivered, Tesla said in a statement late Wednesday. Tesla said overall deliveries were down 31% from the previous quarter, citing challenges in delivering a massive increase of cars to China and Europe.

You have no idea how fast you are going if the screen is black. This is actually a big deal. I've had to reset the central screen while I was driving on the freeway more than once on my 3. This is not going to be acceptable when Tesla reaches large scale distribution and ownership.
There's an (many) app(s) for that if you desperately need it.