Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It's still contingent on achieving 1k/day average. If they stay at 900/day, they'll short production by 9k model 3s.

I guess it's good to know they'll hopefully be > 80k.

We still have over 5 weeks. Tesla always ramps up the last few weeks. Deliveries will be going nuts the last month.

From the email, we also netted “50,000 new orders for this quarter.”

It's still contingent on achieving 1k/day average. If they stay at 900/day, they'll short production by 9k model 3s.

I guess it's good to know they'll hopefully be > 80k.

Even in that scenario the "collapsed demand" narrative is shot out of the water and shows instead a production constraint instead of a demand constraint.

First post but following the forum for some time now. I have spoken to numerous M3 owners and not a single one is not excited about it. Its classic scare tactic, all familiar with Chipotle, SA was full of horror stories about ppl getting sick as soon as they come out of the restaurant and all BS.
Today, main financial outlet came out with heading, there is no Liquidity issue for Tesla till 2021

Hasn’t hit mainstream media yet. C’mon Fred! Where are you when we actually need you?

Seth Weintraub just posted a TSLA news wrap-up, commenting on the recent analyst reports and AJ's call last night, but nothing on the leaked email. In contrast, in the comments section everyone is talking about the leaked email, with links to the Teslarati article.

Back to green ! This stock is crazy

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190523-065509_Webull.jpg
    Screenshot_20190523-065509_Webull.jpg
    155.1 KB · Views: 53
what is the other format?

Edit: Is there any solid very credible confirmation?
As i understand it someone postet that in a forum and other users "confirmed" it. Also some user who supposedly worked for tesla no proof at all. For a big seller coming up with a little scheme like that could make a difference in the tens of millions...
First format here:
Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the 2019 Investors' Roundtable

Second phone screenshot was here but quickly removed -- so you have to take my word for it - I did see it.
Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the 2019 Investors' Roundtable

• Helpful
Reactions: Alphacrux
Elon’s purported email said net demand this quarter is up 50,000 units. For a 90K delivery quarter, is this ok? Seems low unless you assume or know a larger backlog?

The 50,000 was per the 21st of May. This quarter has 91 days, of which 51 had passed on the 21st of May. So those 50,000 would translate into 89,215 for the whole quarter if extrapolated. Close enough.