Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Through ordinary communication methods we can reach consensus, a "group mind" about investment decisions. Somewhere down the line there might be a better way.

Scientists Demonstrate Direct Brain-to-Brain Communication in Human/

Meanwhile, I sure as hell hope they keep control over their experiments with cockroaches. We worry about runaway AI, but what about cockroaches with minds linked into each other with the power of AI? Just thinking. An advice?

Edit: Already achieved with short-mind? Carbon lovers?

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Fact Checking
OK, this is going to come off as abrasive. It is meant that way. See if I care :).

One of the reasons Wall Street and the shorts have so much control over TSLA is because there are so many fraidy-cat bulls.

Jeez guys. The stock literally just went up $60+ bucks in a week, and everyone is crying and in fear. We have the shorts by the balls now. Tesla's future is bright.

Hold on to those balls and squeeze 'em. The last thing you want to do when you have your nemesis by the balls is to let go of them by selling.

Hold. Buy. Squeeze those shorty testes. If you're not confident in Tesla's future, then stop calling yourself a bull...you're just a swing trader.

What is with the cat/kitten references lately? Do I look afraid?
8373BECC-ADB2-4127-B8FD-6ACD713464F1.jpeg

I do agree with you, though. The emotional rollercoaster some people are riding here is exhausting just to view. Can’t imagine how anyone riding it doesn’t barf their guts out.

I’m going back to sleep until $366.66.

Jeez guys. The stock literally just went up $60+ bucks in a week, and everyone is crying and in fear.

You noticed that too? ;)

I've never seen so many "investors" crying for the mama over nothing. You know who I'm talking about. You would think they had never invested in anything in their life!

Unlike most people here I'll give actual advice with no disclaimers (other than this is actual advice and I could be wrong):

Grow some balls and stop worrying. Or sell all your shares. Money is not worth the time some of you spend lamenting the fact that the current trading price declined a bit. Get over it. If you have some extra money you won't need for two years and it won't make your brokerage account too lopsided, buy more shares at current prices. $310 is a bargain and you will probably be glad you did.

OK, moving on...:cool:

So November 2019 is almost here. The time depicted in the original blade runner movie. No doubt Elon chose this time to reveal his cybertruck.

But expanding the theme beyond, we are nowhere near having flying cars (aka spinners), the world is still not very split, and feels more normal than the film depicted.

Good or bad, it tells us that Hollywood’s imagination of a future is more extreme / dramatic than how it plays out. Elon is trying to close that gap.
Hmmm. I wouldn’t say "nowhere near" anymore. Perhaps not quite what you mean yet, but the frontier of battery electric flight is moving swiftly now:

eVTOL Aircraft Directory

What is with the cat/kitten references lately? Do I look afraid?
View attachment 471486

I do agree with you, though. The emotional rollercoaster some people are riding here is exhausting just to view. Can’t imagine how anyone riding it doesn’t barf their guts out.

I’m going back to sleep until $366.66.

Scared? No. But you do look like you've been in the water for a bit too long, surprising for a cat. :p

I am not sweating the recently price drop. We know the company's good. The truck will be good. We know GF3 is producing cars, and there is a dearth of inventory vehicles because everyone is buying them.

I'm not afraid of a bit of a MM dip, it's just more opportunity to stock up.

Could somebody knowledgeable elaborate on what kind of negative scenarios we can see from shareholders lawsuit with Solar City buyout ?

A succesful launch of solar roof V3, with billions in revenue, is the death sentence for that lawsuit. It can be used as evidence that acquiring Solar City was a sound business decision, not a bail out.

Could somebody knowledgeable elaborate on what kind of negative scenarios we can see from shareholders lawsuit with Solar City buyout ?

Unlikely to be direct effect on Tesla is the lawsuit is primarily aimed at the board members personally. I don't know if or to what extent Tesla has indemnified the board members, but typically corporate indemnities would not cover the kind of allegations that are being made here.

Kind of surprised to see Buffalo News getting in on the FUD parade. I guess their owners aren't big fans of Cuomo and the GF2 tax incentives.

Column: Five reasons why Tesla's 'really cool' solar roof isn't a surefire hit

Saving you the click....

"It's a cult that can't even get to space."
"No one will buy this online."
"Too hard to install."
"Dow Chemical couldn't do it."
"It'll probably catch fire."

OK, this is going to come off as abrasive. It is meant that way. See if I care :).

One of the reasons Wall Street and the shorts have so much control over TSLA is because there are so many fraidy-cat bulls.

Jeez guys. The stock literally just went up $60+ bucks in a week, and everyone is crying and in fear. We have the shorts by the balls now. Tesla's future is bright.

Hold on to those balls and squeeze 'em. The last thing you want to do when you have your nemesis by the balls is to let go of them by selling.

Hold. Buy. Squeeze those shorty testes. If you're not confident in Tesla's future, then stop calling yourself a bull...you're just a swing trader.

HODL