Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For the entire Q4 we saw about 540 M3 parked at Shanghai factory, which is expressive enough for me. If we did in fact produced 1,000/week we should have seen drone footage of at least 4x that amount base on incremental output since they were holding back deliveries.

Part of the GF3 deliveries the other day saw a photo of a MIC Model 3 VIN with a low 3k number, which has been interpreted as total GF3 production having exceeded 3k. I am still in Italy with a poor Internet connection and cannot find that photo just now, but it has been tweeted repeatedly.

I am concerned by the different versions of Autopilot that will be out when full self driving is finally released. Even if FSD works great, if someone with regular autopilot has an accident, the media will make it sound like it was a FSD crash, even if it wasn't. I don't know if hardware 2 and 2.5 can run the same safety programming, and maybe avoid running red lights and stop signs, even if people haven't paid for FSD?
The current direction is that HW2.5 will NOT work with any FSD features. Visualizations of lights, trash cans, etc. for example don't show up on those cars, only cars with HW3.

I think it was announced last year in November. Then they had some bureaucracy to figure out how to get it live. As of today (I just checked again) the new incentives are available:

BAFA - Elektromobilität

Ignore the text, just look at the numbers, they are the right ones...

Weren't the new incentives supposed to be €6,000?

Reactions: JusRelax and Aeon
well, as long as were in the scope of market action, like a boss please

**** yeah!

F, but in the style of E (ie, written by Dr Seuss)

And all our yesterdays have lighted, blighted, April fools
The way to dusty death
Out, damn spot out!
Life’s but one dream, two dream, red dream, blue dream, a poor shorter that struts and frets his hour upon the stage and then is heard no more
He’s mean
He’s a heel
He’s as cuddly as a cactus and as charming as an eel
He’s a monster
His heart's an empty hole
He’s a goner
And has got garlic in his soul
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury
Signifying nothing