Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
OT

Given the height of the trunk door, a button seems a necessity:
Tesla-Model-Y-factory-1-e1582950719666.jpg

Can anyone tell if this is powered? - gas strut here:
Tesla-Model-Y-trunk-479x735.jpg
Power trunk door looking likely:
Tesla Model Y Confirmed With Power Trunk, Hints From Referral Winner’s Email

LFG!!! You can do it!!

You guys are so calm today and the rest of the market is freaking out lol
Steel is produced by repeatedly tempering it in high temperatures and then quickly cooling. If done correctly it hardens the steel, if done incorrectly it becomes brittle and breaks.

Sure, it is possible, that my chart has some lag, since I'm watching european charts of a US stock.
So in your charts tsla is hijacking the Dow? Well that would be uber bullish or?

Can you make a screen of dow an tsla with the same timestamp?

It's easy enough for you to look at USD$ charts if you wanted. I'm surprised they differ by that much though.

I'm showing TSLA closing the day over 2.5% higher vs. the DOW and bettering the DOW by over 9% over the last three trading days.

• Informative
Reactions: Dare and Eugene Ash
Steel is produced by repeatedly tempering it in high temperatures and then quickly cooling. If done correctly it hardens the steel, if done incorrectly it becomes brittle and breaks.
Strictly speaking steel is created by adding carbon to iron. Heating the iron expands the steel molecules allowing carbon to infiltrate them. Rapid cooling traps the carbon atoms which which creates a hard and brittle tool steel called martensite. The martensite then needs to be tempered by heating and cooling to make spring steel which removes the brittleness. On the other hand slow cooling of the iron carbon mixture lets the iron molecules push out the carbon atoms creating pearlite which can be used to form wire.

It's easy enough for you to look at USD$ charts if you wanted. I'm surprised they differ by that much though.

I think it has something to do with the fact that the EU trading day is longer, 14 hours.
So if you look at the daily change at Frankfurt (i.e. in Euro), part of that change includes developments where the US markets are closed (or in pre-market).

If you compare to the close of the previous day, then there should be little difference between Euro and US Dollar.

Reactions: StealthP3D
The new Track Mode is tasty hot fire. No other car on the market has anything close to it. It will automatically track your lap times and knows what track you are on while recording video. Sure the quality may not be as good as a nice Go-pro, but it's free. To replace those functions alone you need a couple pieces of equipment. Plus it allows you to set rear vs front motor bias, regen levels, over clocking of coolant system, and various stability control settings. That's far more advanced than I am at the track, but I can still see the amazing things it could do.

I assume that the new Track mode (the software part) is being offered to the P3D only, to set it apart from the non-P variants.

But is there anything technical that prevents it from working on a LR AWD - like mine, that has the Acceleration Boost? :)

Reactions: GLDYLX
I assume that the new Track mode (the software part) is being offered to the P3D only, to set it apart from the non-P variants.

But is there anything technical that prevents it from working on a LR AWD - like mine, that has the Acceleration Boost? :)

I don't think they'll ever offer Track mode on their non-performance cars. However I wonder if they'll give M3P owners an OTA update to include this Track Mode V2 even if they don't order the Track Pack. I am praying they do! For one (of many) thing, it allows you to turn the car into pure RWD ... how awesome is that on its own :D