Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
And a lot more than just testing everyone....even repeatedly...

Let’s say that person is allowed to go on as usual with life and goes back to work, then gets sick from the community. If this person is one of the unlucky 20% to require hospitalization, besides even getting other people possibly sick (since the R0>2 right now), the overall expenditure will be A LOT more than just the lost wage.

This quarter has been one hell of a rollercoaster. TSLA ~10% higher than 3 months ago.

Tesla Events this Quarter:
- Q4/2019 Earnings: Record deliveries and production
- 2020 Guidance: > 500k cars
- 1k / week scaled production of solar glass roof
- GF3: Shanghai scaled production
- Model Y launch
- $2.3B equity raise
- Track package

Major Macro Events this Quarter:
- Paris Climate Accord starts
- Coronavirus panic
- Oil Price War

Have I missed anything? Anything negative for Tesla?

Last edited by a moderator:
You buy your own puts back if you think there is more downside to the share price. (I did that last week)
Sold put at SP around $635 and assumed I'd take a huge bath simply closing out the position. It's like $1300. That's less than the spread of SP to strike right now.

Puts are still very confusing to me, but I'm beginning to like em. Might close first thing tomorrow if it looks bleak at the open. Thanks

Can you explain who is trying to kill TSLA I thought we have free market and good things sooner or latter will be on the top. To me market went to high and needed correction.

watch uncle jack explain who is trying to kill TSLA and if you still are not sure i would love to here a better explanation it is occams razor to me

This quarter has been one hell of a rollercoaster. TSLA ~10% higher than 3 months ago.

Tesla Events this Quarter:
- Q4/2019 Earnings: Record deliveries and production
- 2020 Guidance: > 500k cars
- 1k / week scaled production of solar glass roof
- GF3: Shanghai scaled production
- Model Y launch
- $2.3B equity raise
- Track package

Major Macro Events this Quarter:
- Paris Climate Accord starts
- Coronavirus panic
- Oil Price War

Have I missed anything? Anything negative for Tesla?

Eh....start of Global Recession?

Just taking walks and hikes in the mountains, visiting nobody. It's been raining here. Yesterday we parked overlooking the Pacific Ocean and watched a netflix movie, only in a Tesla!
Gene! Is this you? :cool:

"Date Night during a pandemic."

Date Night during a pandemic.jpg

Cheers!

I feel I know what kind of renovations they are doing... :eek:

s-l1600.jpg

Cheers!

All that trouble to put up all those toilet-roll holders only to then mount the rolls the wrong way around. What a freak!!

Everyone knows that bog-roll has to hang OVER, not UNDER. Jeeze, some people!

Last edited:
Sold put at SP around $635 and assumed I'd take a huge bath simply closing out the position. It's like $1300. That's less than the spread of SP to strike right now.

Puts are still very confusing to me, but I'm beginning to like em. Might close first thing tomorrow if it looks bleak at the open. Thanks

On expiration day, I was on the hook for 600 shares at 550. I think I ended up paying $6000 or so to close it out when the share price was about 555 that day (it closed much lower). I got lucky. I ended up collecting enough premiums to still profit overall, but this market is pretty wild.