Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
"Generation 2" of the Model 3 would adopt the Octobottle heat pump, plus the one-piece die-cast rear platform.

The range boost can be worked two ways, or a combination of both
* increase the range of the car (and profit is increased due to less parts). Or,
* include less batteries in the car and keep the range the same - which increases profit even more.

Remains to be seen when they switch to these improved bits.

Is it just me, or is particularly hard to listen to Elon today? I've listened to him for years, and maybe I'm getting Elon fatigue, but he can't get a sentence out without stuttering, interrupting himself or saying some bromide we've heard 10 times before like the "People would rather go to the dentist than going to a regular car dealer".

Is it just me, or is particularly hard to listen to Elon today? I've listened to him for years, and maybe I'm getting Elon fatigue, but he can't get a sentence out without stuttering, interrupting himself or saying some bromide we've heard 10 times before like the "People would rather go to the dentist than going to a regular car dealer".

i listened a few days ago to a stream he did with kids in a hacker club, and he was stuttering worse than normal in that as well, even though he was relaxed and clearly having a great time on the stream. i guess this kind of thing can come and go through someone's life, and it's not necessarily an indicator of hardship. could also indicate a change in medication, but it's probably crappy to speculate about that kind of thing.

I'm only getting about one third of what was said. They really need closed caption. So it"s not just you.

• Informative
Reactions: Cosmacelf
This is the greatest call I’ve ever heard